Did you find it?

knowschad

There is a cache near where I work that I drive past every day. I can see the parking spot from the road and I can kind of see into the woods near where the cache is hidden.

Yesterday morning while driving in, I saw a car parked there, so I scanned the woods and saw somebody crawling around in there. I was a little early, so I figured, "what the hell..." and I turned around and pulled my car in next to the one that was there, just as this guy comes walking out of the woods.

"Did you find it?", I asked.

Blank look.

"Did you find what you were looking for in there?"

"uh...., yes. I guess so." More blank looks.

"You were looking for the geocache, right?"

"The what?"

"The geocache that is hidden in there."

"No, I was just relieving myself".

There is a cache near where I work that I drive past every day. I can see the parking spot from the road and I can kind of see into the woods near where the cache is hidden.

Yesterday morning while driving in, I saw a car parked there, so I scanned the woods and saw somebody crawling around in there. I was a little early, so I figured, "what the hell..." and I turned around and pulled my car in next to the one that was there, just as this guy comes walking out of the woods.

Blank look.

"The what?"

But did YOU find it???????????? :blink:

Blank look.

"The what?"

But did YOU find it???????????? :blink:

I had FTF on it. It is less than a mile from where I work. I was out the door and back before anybody knew I was gone.

I saw someone walking away from GZ self conciously adjusting his shirt and hoodie. He gave me such an odd look, and I must have done the same. In fact we exchanged a series of looks which was quite funny. He had been behind a big tree in the city park and when I got to searching, there was the stinky line he had drawn right across the back of it, about 3 foot across and 2 foot high, and a puddle still running into the grass. I'd got no idea until then he had been doing that. It made me think of the way pandas do headstands to pee the highest up the tree. :lol: A few minutes later, a police van parked just the other side of the park railings. If they had been there earlier they would have been taking down his particulars, I think. :laughing:

*LOL* Let's just hope he didn't hit it when he was relieving himself... :lol:

Earlier this year I went into some woods and was about to hunt a couple of caches, but before doing so I stopped to take a leak. When finished with that I started to get out my GPSr to get a bearing on the first cache... and then noticed a plastic container at the base of a tree, partly hidden under some debris, about six feet away from where I'd stopped.

The log WAS damp, but that wasn't my doing.

Edited by Doctroid

*LOL* Let's just hope he didn't hit it when he was relieving himself... :lol:

Earlier this year I went into some woods and was about to hunt a couple of caches, but before doing so I stopped to take a leak. When finished with that I started to get out my GPSr to get a bearing on the first cache... and then noticed a plastic container at the base of a tree, partly hidden under some debris, about six feet away from where I'd stopped.

The log WAS damp, but that wasn't my doing.

I always find the cache first, sign the log, replace the cache, walk away, then... Look at the nature.