FS: Garmin Oregon 400T - Free shipping

I had to re-post this one. Here is the proper URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170681173719

What is the sale price? Are you willing to take it off e-bay?

This is going to sound stupid, but I have never geocached myself, and have never had a GPS device or even a cell phone. I am mostly deaf.

I am older and in NH. I don't do e-bay, and I don't do pay pal.

You have great rep on e-bay, and this is why I am asking.

What ever gps I end up with would need paper instructions, since I am clueless.

I would like to start playing in geocaching, but am lost getting started as I don't know anyone else who does, that would help.

How I got to this point is last week my bro in law from Fla does, but he is long gone now. He wanted to find NH caches, and I had a lot of fun with him doing that.

I know I have already wasted too much of your time, as most replies are about one sentance long around here. So thanks for any consideration you may lend.

See i told you this would sound stupid... :D LP

Edited by Lodge Pole

Thanks for the interest!

I have posted the item on eBay and will keep it there. I don't want to remove it as it doesn't seem to be to be the fair way to do things.

I've posted the link here, though, in case you're interested.

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170681173719&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for the interest!

I have posted the item on eBay and will keep it there. I don't want to remove it as it doesn't seem to be to be the fair way to do things.

I've posted the link here, though, in case you're interested.

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170681173719&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for the reply. I had been hoping to catch you before E-Bay. I don't play E-Bay, or Pay Pal. I tried once and didn't like the way people worked it.

Once i bought something and almost lost it as the last second, and the time I sold 2 silver items, things didn't work out so well either. And with Pay Pal they just claimed the account, because i didn't use it often enough. Lesson learned.

I am a total newbie anyway, so i don't know if that gps would have been good for me or not. Under 100 is about right, but that's all I know.

I read about gps's but i can't say I understand all I read.

I don't want to buy new and find out that what i got takes a rocket scientist to run, and I am no rocket scientist. I dont have or want a cell phone, so I own exactly nothing like a gps.

Thanks for the reply. I had been hoping to catch you before E-Bay. I don't play E-Bay, or Pay Pal. I tried once and didn't like the way people worked it.

Once i bought something and almost lost it as the last second, and the time I sold 2 silver items, things didn't work out so well either. And with Pay Pal they just claimed the account, because i didn't use it often enough. Lesson learned.

I am a total newbie anyway, so i don't know if that gps would have been good for me or not. Under 100 is about right, but that's all I know.

I don't want to buy new and find out that what i got takes a rocket scientist to run, and I am no rocket scientist. I dont have or want a cell phone, so I own exactly nothing like a gps.

@Lodge Pole

Under $100 is a bit light for a used Oregon 400T, as they sell for $200+. You might want to research the eTrex series, which is a bit more affordable.

@Lodge Pole

Under $100 is a bit light for a used Oregon 400T, as they sell for $200+. You might want to research the eTrex series, which is a bit more affordable.

I agree 100 is a little light, but I didn't know what you wanted in the first place and have no real idea on the item. I plan to follow the sale for my own education. This gps is far more than I need to geocache, but i wouldn't buy one new just because I need to learn first. Thanks for the impending education, I am so sure B)