Odd e-mail log

So I got a e-mail notification log for a TB of mine that was placed at a cache in Vienna, Austria. I wanted to see exactly where the cache was, so I clicked on the link on the e-mail for the cache and it opened up a cache in San Jose, CA that had been archived in 2005. Anyone else had this problem?

Wonder if something weird is going on? I got an email notification today that a coin of ours had been placed in a cache. Got another email saying the same person posted a note for the coin. When I opened the coin's page, the note wasn't on the page. However, the note (for the coin) was posted on the page for the cache where it was placed. hmmm... :unsure:

So I got a e-mail notification log for a TB of mine that was placed at a cache in Vienna, Austria. I wanted to see exactly where the cache was, so I clicked on the link on the e-mail for the cache and it opened up a cache in San Jose, CA that had been archived in 2005. Anyone else had this problem?

Yes, same here. It has been happening since the last site upgrade. The hamsters must be on vacation. :D

I'm sure it'll get fixed soon.

Yes, same here. It has been happening since the last site upgrade. The hamsters must be on vacation. :D

I'm sure it'll get fixed soon.

Yes.

See this topic in the Feedback Forum for other reports: Incorrect coord.info link in trackable email - GL prefix instead of GC prefix

MrsB