Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
hollis03049

FS Garmin GPSMap 60CSx

Used Garmin GPSmap 60CSx, comes with all original packaging, manuals, cable, etc. Includes a Gilsson protective neoprene case with clear cover, Garmin GPSmap 60CSx Locking Suction Mount & Garmin GPSmap 60CSx Astro Series Mount Cradle (purchased from GPS City and only used once, works perfectly.) In addition to the 64MB chip it also includes a 2GB chip as well. This unit has been used for occasional driving directions only - nothing else, it has never been used outside in the elements. It is in excellent condition. Asking $225.00.

Edited by hollis03049

Does this unit do paperless geocaching? I cant't remember and can't check at this time. Thank you

No. A 60CSx is NOT a paperless unit.

Do you still have this for sale? And if so, where would you be shipping from? I've been wanting your very same GPS for awhile now. =)

Do you still have this for sale? And if so, where would you be shipping from? I've been wanting your very same GPS for awhile now. =)

Yes the GPS is still available and would be coming from Hollis, New Hampshire. Still interested? You can reach me directly at glidden67@yahoo.com.