i found yalls stuff and i dont want to play

alaina02

i thought someone was making a drug deal. be more secrative and dont do it when people are walking around looking at you.

You really think there is that much trust between drug dealers and drug users that they would simply drop the stuff off somewhere, hoping the buyer will leave payment behind? :blink: They didn't even do that in the 60's, with brotherly love and all that.

i thought someone was making a drug deal. be more secrative and dont do it when people are walking around looking at you.

Nah, in my area all caches place in city parks are first approved by the City Parks Commissioner. Caches might seem suspicious to someone unaware of geocaching but it's all on the up-and-up. You'll even have the cops ask if you've found it yet.

Edited by BlueDeuce

we're not doing anything illegal, we're simply playing a game, why be secretive about it?

Edited by t4e

we're not doing anything illegal, we're simply playing a game, why be secretive about it?

I don't know about you, but I'm sure smelling a very familiar sock smell here.