help with searching

enfanta

Hi, all.

I've been trying to find posts relating to caching at night, specifically those caches which cannot be found during daylight.

I've searched "night caches" and "night caching" which got no results and "caching at night" which got too many responses and the engine stopped searching.

I want to set a night cache and would like to look at some that are already in place. Any suggestions on how to find these??

X is for X, and X marks the spot, On the rug in the parlor, The sand in the lot, Where once you were standing, And now you are not.

quote:
Originally posted by enfanta:

Hi, all.

I've been trying to find posts relating to caching at night, specifically those caches which cannot be found during daylight.

I've searched "night caches" and "night caching" which got no results and "caching at night" which got too many responses and the engine stopped searching.

I want to set a night cache and would like to look at some that are already in place. Any suggestions on how to find these??

X is for X, and X marks the spot, On the rug in the parlor, The sand in the lot, Where once you were standing, And now you are not.

there is a thread here that mentions 6 other threads on night only caches. Hope that gets you started.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Those two caches are a great help.

I'm a bit disappointed, though, that I can't find them using the search feature.

Any recommendations along those lines??