Into the lair of the rivals strode the TillaMurphs…

TillaMurphs

Their Headquarters

Somehow we emerged unscathed and victorious.

I have a question for you. Did you feel like you should be stealthy and almost 'undercover'? You were nervous? What do you think they might have said if they saw you and figured out just what you were up to? You do Geocache, so do you like the urban caches where you have to be stealthy and blend in?

A great name for the street and a fun find. Thank you for sharing.

Shirley~

--------------------

I have a question for you. Did you feel like you should be stealthy and almost 'undercover'? You were nervous? What do you think they might have said if they saw you and figured out just what you were up to? You do Geocache, so do you like the urban caches where you have to be stealthy and blend in?

Shirley~

Hi Shirley,

Actually, we were hoping we would meet some Power Squadroners. We have never actually spoken to anyone from the Power Squadron and it would have been nice have a chat with them about who they are and what they do. Like others, we were surprised there were not more USPSQD recoveries on this mark. I am still chuckling over the last sentence in foxtrot_xray’s comment.

As far as being stealthy, Mrs. TillaMurphs and I did attempt to blend in. Here is a photo of us just before heading in to look for OA0651:

Jim___Nat_in_Pilot.jpg