Looking for a specific cache..

RoandJoe

We (Joe and I) are leaving tomorrow for Pennsylvania (East Stroudsberg area zip code 18301). Joe said he saw a cache where you have to cross a suspension bridge to get to it. I can't find this cache anywhere when doing a zip code search. Half of the zip is in Jersey and half is in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know the cache I'm speaking of? We would really like to do this one! Thanks in advance!

We (Joe and I) are leaving tomorrow for Pennsylvania (East Stroudsberg area zip code 18301). Joe said he saw a cache where you have to cross a suspension bridge to get to it. I can't find this cache anywhere when doing a zip code search. Half of the zip is in Jersey and half is in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know the cache I'm speaking of? We would really like to do this one! Thanks in advance!

Though one of our oldest (4/01) "First Pocono Mountain Geocache" is a fun to do cache, it doesn't connect NJ and PA. It crosses the Tobyhanna creek.

Though one of our oldest (4/01) "First Pocono Mountain Geocache" is a fun to do cache, it doesn't connect NJ and PA. It crosses the Tobyhanna creek.

Yes, I noticed. I think Joe thought he saw something in the description that he didn't see. Maybe it isn't even the right cache, but we're excited about it nonetheless!

I think I know.

Try this one, if it is not the one you are looking for let me know as I have others.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=97e328c8-5204-499f-99a1-d863c1ca7161

If it is not that one, then surely it must be this one:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCN6B6

The latter bridge was a mock up for later design of the Brooklyn Bridge, the designer of both bridges was the same person. He also designed another bridge locally in Pa, but I am not going to give you that one right off because it does not seem to meet your geographical area.

Edited by Packanack