Moving trackable to collection

ZenGuru

I am trying to clean up my TB Inventory by moving a number of trackables to my Collection. I did this quite awhile ago with a couple of trackables, but did not finish the job. Now the function seems to have disappeared. I can find the action "Move to Inventory" when viewing my collection, but I cannot find an equivalent "Move to Collection" action neither from the Inventory page nor from the trackable's own page. On the trackable's page, the only actions available are "Move to inventory" (even if it is already there), "Mark as missing" or "Recalculate Distance", while the only action on the Inventory page is "log".

Some help please :(

I am having the same trouble. Two trackables that I wanted to move into my collection give no option of doing so. Just like ZenGuru wrote

On the trackable's page, the only actions available are "Move to inventory" (even if it is already there), "Mark as missing" or "Recalculate Distance", while the only action on the Inventory page is "log".
No matter what I try, the problem stays the same.

I think I found the problem. You have to edit the properties of the bug and select the "Collectible" radio button. This selection adds an action to the Inventory page of "move to collection" for the bug edited. I had registered all the bugs, but had not selected this option. I was confused, I guess, thinking that making a bug "collectible" meant that it would be collectible for others (i.e., so that others could grab it for their own collections). Your reply pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.

Just tested it and it's working for me. The move is not a log option. You edit the bug page to set it as collectible and move it via this page http://www.geocaching.com/my/inventory.aspx

If I misunderstand your issue send me the bug page so I can take a look.

Edit: link fix