ESPN GeoCoin Fantasy Football League

Starwolf013

Are there no sports bars up that way?

Yep there are. As a matter of fact I am having the 11-11-11 event at a sports bar. But it's not much fun going by yourself and especially when I don't drink beer....I have watched MNF on the computer most of the time and the only one who is bothered when I get excited by the plays is my dog. LOL

Are there no sports bars up that way?

Yep there are. As a matter of fact I am having the 11-11-11 event at a sports bar. But it's not much fun going by yourself and especially when I don't drink beer....I have watched MNF on the computer most of the time and the only one who is bothered when I get excited by the plays is my dog. LOL

Lol.... sorry. I'm taking my dad with me monday for guys night. Can't wait!

Here we go spartans... here we go.... *clap clap*

No no no you have that all wrong! It is "here we go wolverines here we go...."

Oh you're not talking college football?

"well then this is an all purpsoe cheer for baseball AND football

"here we go TIGERS...here we go!!! *clap clap*" :lol:

Talk about a low-scoring week. Jeez!

Rememeber what Yogi said "It's not over til it's over"

It could be worse. You could have had Orton as your QB......

I used the so called experts advice and sat DeMarco Murray in favor of Jackie Battle--not a good move. My only consolation is that even if I had played him I don't think it would make a difference. I also have Fred Davis in 3 leagues and in the only league I sat him wouldn't you know it but he got the most points. Sad. BUT to win a league you have to win the playoffs not be first going into the playoffs. :P

Ya... I was favored by 50 going into the game.... ended up losing by 50. How does that even happen.... had 4 players score a total of 1 point all together. Good news is I got Julio Jones as a receiver now... picked him up on waivers. Between he and CJ I should be able to get an easy 40 every game the two play.

That wasn't too awful.... I had a game a couple of weeks ago where I scored like 55 points. :/ lynch, harvin, wells, and brees have been pulling through for me lately. Calvin is just being triple teamed every game. I don't expect more than ten points a game out of him now.

Lynch has been the curious one..... first half of the season I was benching him every other game or he was hurt. Lately he has been good for at least 15 points per game. Well guess we will see who gets the bye weeks tomorrow morning.

That wasn't too awful.... I had a game a couple of weeks ago where I scored like 55 points. :/ lynch, harvin, wells, and brees have been pulling through for me lately. Calvin is just being triple teamed every game. I don't expect more than ten points a game out of him now.

Lynch has been the curious one..... first half of the season I was benching him every other game or he was hurt. Lately he has been good for at least 15 points per game. Well guess we will see who gets the bye weeks tomorrow morning.

You got me on points but I don't mind. I didn't want to be #1 going into the playoffs. ;):P Losing another starting player though will be a problem.

Good Luck everyone!

PLAYOFFS?!?! PLAYOFFS?!?! You wanna talk about PLAYOFFS?

Well I do! Playoffs are here and it is time to reveal the Pot of Gold at the end of our rainbow! Who needs a Lombardi Trophy when you have GEOCOINS!

Unfortunately, we did not receive coins from all participants in the league. The prize pot will remain the same, though, as I will add a few more unactivated coins from my collection as prizes.

One of the playoff contenders has not yet sent their coin. They will have until 12/22 to send their coin, or risk forfeiting their prize to the next ranked contender in line.

Congrats go to the Portsmouth Spartans, Cointown Tigers, Lady Giants, Utah Needs a Football Team, Da Germs, and Pittsburgh Predators!

These 6 teams will be competing for the following coins.

GEOCOIN PRIZE POOL:

Stars Geocoin - Aquila the Eagle

Evanston Roundhouse 2011

Hollywood Benchmark Geocoin

10-10-10 Powers of 10 Geocoin

Go Team Geocoin - Football

Cherry City Cachers Geocoin

Cache Bug - Orange

Discovering the World Personal Geocoin

Chicken FTF Geocoin

Signal Geocoin 2007 - Japan

Little Dipper Geocoin

IFRM Geocoin

I will post pictures when I have an opportunity.

Playoffs start tonight! Don't forget to set your line-up :)

Prizes will be awarded for the two teams in the Championship game.

Winner of the Championship game will get 9 Geocoins

Loser of the Championship game will get 3 Geocoins

To keep the pot interesting. Winner will get top 3 coins of their choice, 2nd place will then select 1 coin of their choice from the remaining. The process will repeat two more times to divvy out the twelve coins.

Congrats Bev...... seems as though you are in the finals?

Yes it looks like the I flew on the wings of the Seahawks! LOL None of my other players except Romo did much of anything so I am a little surprised. See ya next week. Peterson and I will be back! (Maybe with a little help from Gerhart ;) )

Congrats Bev...... seems as though you are in the finals?

Yes it looks like the I flew on the wings of the Seahawks! LOL None of my other players except Romo did much of anything so I am a little surprised. See ya next week. Peterson and I will be back! (Maybe with a little help from Gerhart ;) )

Assuming that I make it passed tonight, you have a much easier schedule next week :/ Lynch has the San Fran run-D against him.... and Beanie has Cincy run-D.

Prizes will be awarded for the two teams in the Championship game.

Winner of the Championship game will get 9 Geocoins

Loser of the Championship game will get 3 Geocoins

To keep the pot interesting. Winner will get top 3 coins of their choice, 2nd place will then select 1 coin of their choice from the remaining. The process will repeat two more times to divvy out the twelve coins.

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting Fantasy Football this year! It has been a great time.

Well folks, it all comes down to this!

It has been a great season of fantasy football, filled with many highs and lows! Now, two teams remain to battle for Geocoin Football Supremacy!

Congrats to both the Cointown Tigers and Portsmouth Spartans!

Bev and Zack, please PM me with your preference list regarding the coins. I still owe a picture of the bounty, and I hope to have that posted before the Championship week kicks-off tomorrow night!