Wherigo iPhone 4 Help

Starwolf013

Hello All

I am having an issue where my iPhone Wherigo app is not recognizing where I am. When I attempt to play any cartrige it comes up with "location unknown". I went to the posted coordinates to start a Wherigo cartridge today, but could not get the phone to recognize where i was.

The Groundspeak geocaching app is working just fine and has an accuracy down to 16 ft.

Can someone explain to me what I am doing wrong? I searched through the app for settings to get it to recognize my position, but I came up with nothing. Is there something more that I need?

Thanks!

I am having an issue where my iPhone Wherigo app is not recognizing where I am. When I attempt to play any cartrige it comes up with "location unknown". I went to the posted coordinates to start a Wherigo cartridge today, but could not get the phone to recognize where i was.

Do you have Location Services on for Wherigo?

On your iPhone, go to Settings. The fourth one down in the list is Location Services. Choose that one then scroll down to Wherigo. Make sure the slider switch is set to On for Wherigo. Hope that helps.