Labadee Beach cache - CO won't let me log DNF

Jaybeee

Could someone go and find flask's neighbour's cat, please?

MrsB

I don't know about the cat but...

You remember that dog I had that was trying to find a new home? Well he found a new home.

And now I have a flock of chickens. Do 4 chickens count as a flock of chickens? They are so far fairly easy to care for, but I've only had them 2 days.

I also have bunnies living under my garden shed. I'm still not sure what to do about them, so far they aren't eating my garden all up. So... not sure. Any ideas? No I don't want to eat them or poison them. Just move them from under the shed? Their burrow entrance is right where I'd wanted to put in an herb garden this fall.

And I've still got to put in a fence so I can put in my winter wheat. And plot out where the corn is going to go- thanks to BD I'll be getting in touch with the local Extension office. But I might also look around at the County Fair this weekend to see what grows well here.

You do realize that the reason this cache got reviewed is because I brought it to Groundspeak's attention, don't you? That is why the reviewer dealt with it, and that is why the CO has updated the coordinates. I got my DNF reinstated, and others might be able to find the cache. That's all I wanted.

And all of that could have been dealt with in a simple NA log without a year's vandetta and a public airing of a sad saga between a CO and DNFer. Which, btw, was the gist of my original post that you felt was pointless. (and probably still do)

And all of that could have been dealt with in a simple NA log without a year's vandetta and a public airing of a sad saga between a CO and DNFer. Which, btw, was the gist of my original post that you felt was pointless. (and probably still do)

Live and learn.

Live and learn.

But did you find the cat?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Never seen Flask's cat? He's almost as famous as Morris. Very notorious around these parts.

Actually, it's Flask's neighbor's cat.

Might explain why she keeps getting mad at me. :blink:

Never seen Flask's cat? He's almost as famous as Morris. Very notorious around these parts.

Might explain why she keeps getting mad at me. :blink:

Meh. She gets mad at anyone and everyone.

Why? :rolleyes:

Don't we all at some point?

Edited by GOF and Bacall

Wouldn't it be easier if the OP would just ask a moderator to close the thread?

That is, if he really wanted it closed. :rolleyes:

I did.

If you are referring to your earlier post that asked for the thread to be closed it was probably negated by your continued participation. Try PMing a mod. or clicking on the report button on that post.

They did all the work required to find it (including taking a 7-day Caribbean cruise), but the cache wasn't there.

Taking a 7-day cruise to a disease-ravaged country, to search for a cache at a fenced-in private resort...yeah that's "work".

ugh.

kamloops.jpg

I gave the OP those instructions in one of those posts he considered to be pointless earlier. <_<

Ah, okay. Good point.

Thanks for the licence plate visual. Sums it up nicely.

I gave the OP those instructions in one of those posts he considered to be pointless earlier. <_<

When do we start IBTL?

Was that post supervised by an adult?

Yes.

But I'm not sure it was a responsible adult...

When do we start IBTL?

Was that post supervised by an adult?

Yes.

But I'm not sure it was a responsible adult...

One would have thought about half way through page 2. Who would have ever thought it would make it 4 pages?

IBTL

I made that mistake once, too. When Flask was still around. Seven stitches!