NWOGEO Missing In Action

LimaD&H

A couple of months ago I joined the Northwest Ohio Geocachers forum. Introduced myself, made some posts, did some lurking, but I checked it nearly every day. As of this past Friday, 7-29-11, the page no longer exists. At first I thought that there were short-term server problems, but too much time has gone by. Can anyone tell me what's going on with this forum? I don't know anyone well enough yet to have personal e-mails or contact info. The forum address is supposed to be:

http://www.nwogeo.org

Edited by LimaD&H

I just heard from another member in the group that server went down over the weekend because of some hardware issues. The administrator is working on bringing it back up.

Thanks allenite! I appreciate the response. I'll keep an eye out for its return.

I see it's been nearly a month now since the site went down. Just now getting back to checking this thread. Apparently my notifications aren't working correctly, as I never received notice of new replies. Thanks for the updates. I'll continue to keep an eye out. I'm the one remaining holdout on Earth who doesn't use Facebook. :)