Would love to meet fellow Cachers who live in Meadowvale, Mississauga area

Taysmom0307

I am newer to Geocaching, but totally addicted. Am working on several sneaky Caches to set out in the wild.

But I am still lacking some fellow Geocachers in my area. When more money flows in (lol) I will be setting up a proper group for Meadowvale, Mississauga, Oakville and Brampton areas.

Would like to meet new people and make new friends-please message me here or inbox me!

Thanks in advance,

TayNMom

I am newer to Geocaching, but totally addicted. Am working on several sneaky Caches to set out in the wild.

But I am still lacking some fellow Geocachers in my area. When more money flows in (lol) I will be setting up a proper group for Meadowvale, Mississauga, Oakville and Brampton areas.

Would like to meet new people and make new friends-please message me here or inbox me!

Thanks in advance,

TayNMom

Check out the TAG group - Toronto Area Geocachers

http://www.torontogeocaching.com/

Their message board is here:

http://forums.torontogeocaching.com/

Thank you for the link!

I am still hoping there are people in these locations that would like to meet up and start a smaller group. I do not want to step on any toes by any means, but i do not drive. Because of that reason, it would be a challenge to meet with members of TAG and other groups nearby. I have checked before and am not sure how I would be able to make it to any Caching events.

Anyone else in my boat? Geocaching by bus route and/or walking?

Well, hope I can meet others close to those areas!

Ciao for now and happy caching!

Thank you for the link!

I am still hoping there are people in these locations that would like to meet up and start a smaller group. I do not want to step on any toes by any means, but i do not drive. Because of that reason, it would be a challenge to meet with members of TAG and other groups nearby. I have checked before and am not sure how I would be able to make it to any Caching events.

Reminds me, we haven't had a pub style event in a while. Those are generally easy to get to by public transportation.

I know several cachers who rely on Mississauga Chance-It and the like.

Group caching, as Keith puts it, adds quite a bit of enjoyment to the game.

Thank you for the link!

Reminds me, we haven't had a pub style event in a while. Those are generally easy to get to by public transportation.

I know several cachers who rely on Mississauga Chance-It and the like.

Group caching, as Keith puts it, adds quite a bit of enjoyment to the game.

Thank you for the link!

I'm in your boat. :) I live in Brampton, and don't have a car. The BFL crew goes out caching pretty much every friday evening. I usually arrange for a ride with someone, and take transit to the meeting point.

I also add another form of transportation to my options. I consider anything within about 50km of home to be within bicycle range :shocked:

If you really want to meet a bunch of Geocachers, see if you can find a way to get to GHAGAFAP It's coming up in September, and has long been one of the 'do not miss' events on my geocaching calendar.