Swag

Pedagog

We love to find miniature items, tiny character toys, dice, bracelets, signature items, new and sealed items. We like to leave things even in nano caches as long as there is enough room for people to get the log in and out and still leave some SWAG so we take miniature items to leave in the smallest of caches as well. We try to find items that adults would like as reminders of their childhood toys like marbles and toy cars of older models and anything frog related because that is our thing.

The only thing I'm really interested in is personal signature items. I leave one of mine for every cache I find. If it won't fit, then I just drop it in the next cache that is large enough. And the only things I trade for are personal signature items left by others. I carry an assortment of small objects that I leave in exchange for the signature items: foreign coins, small ceramic figurines, etc.

normal_2010-06-22%2017.06.49.jpg

I leave my own handmade signiture items.

sigitem1.jpg

And I have been making some personalize ones for other cachers and trading them for geocoins. In fact one that I have just finished has had a trackable code put on it to resurrect someones lost TB :)

I'm still open to trade if anyone is interested, PM me.