what happened to my subscription???

megatech

I just had my this years subscription deducted several months ago from my credit card account, and yesterday I tried to access a"subscription only" cache. I was denied access! I E-mailed the site, but so far no answer. This cache is a new one near me, but the site won't let me have access. Bummer icon_frown.gif Anyone else having a similar problem?

"The more original a discovery,the more obvious it seems afterwards"

Yes, but usually when I log out and back in, it fixes it. When that doesn't work, I do it again. Actually have been denied access to MY OWN members only caches, which I thought kinda funny. Anyway, it seems a lot of people are having some login/out issues with the site at the moment, and Jeremy is working hard to fix it all.

skydiver-sig.gif

---------------------------------------

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---------------------------------------

I have this problem on some member's only caches, but not all.

For example this one gives me the error page and explains how to become a premium member.

But, this one opens just fine.

I have no problem with other MOC I have tried to look at.

megatech: Have you looked at other member's only caches to see if you can open them? I don't know if there are differences, but that is how it is working for me.

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

Could just be a login issue. I've had it happen that the computer insists I'm logged in (note at top of page), yet I still can't view my own recently submitted (pre-approval) cache. Logging out and back in worked. The site seems confused this week about whether one's logged in or not. No upgrade is without its glitches... r