CONTEST (NEW TYPE OF TRACKABLE COIN)

SunbeamBatteries

Newest trackable on the market is now available... its called the GeoButton

Basically it takes the geocoin and the travel bug and mixes them together as you can attach these buttons to pretty much any type of clothing material..

Will be drawing names for the Hiker GeoButton

You can see the artwork here: Hiker GeoButton

Will be giving away 3 sets of Hiker Geobuttons

If anyone wants to buy a set you can do that by sending me an email at jeffmsanders2@live.com

I have about 30 sets in stock at the moment.

In order to be entered into the drawing please post a link to your favorite cache that you've found so far.

Drawing will be held on August 5th.... (I'll make a youtube video and post the video online for the results)

Have a great week

Sunbeambatteries

Its hard to say which is my very favorite because I have come across so many that I like, but I would have to say one of the top caches is Nashuans First Cache It has a treasure room and a secret compartment for the trackables...if you are ever in Southern NH, I recommend that you swing by for this one.

I like the button and thanks for the contest!

It is so hard to choose! All caches I found were unique! Ok, I liked some better... and of course I like the one I own. and the one I am half owner... I also like the one that has real coins in it to exchange, and the first cache I found... but a very favorite one is this one: http://coord.info/GC1Q2R3

It is very close to my house and I am visitng the place very often! It is a beautiful area with the ancient acropolis of rhodes, the ancient Stadium, the theatre, the riuns of the temple of Apollo... and lots of green!!! I am going for walks with my father (or my girlfriend when she is here...) at that area very often!!! It is really a place that if you come to rhodes... you must visit!!! Oh... from the temple area.. the view is fantastic... and if you go higher... near the upper road... you can see an amazing view and sunset... too!!!

Although I havent yet got many finds under my belt this one is most deffinately my fav to date. I made 4 attemps to find this and finally found it on the 5 try with my wife at about 1am. which was just as well since it took us a further hour and a half. We litarally were standing under it each and every time but just could not find the hide. Amazing camo for a homemade cache.

http://coord.info/GC1W572

Laughing Terry is my favorite cache placer.

His caches are, well, VERY mystical, to say the least, LOLOL!!!

One particular is in my mind...

THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT -

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Not Only is it Well Hidden Right In Plain Sight, it's an awesome walk in a beautiful trail in the woods.

There are probabally alot of #@%&$(*@! said when it's found.

Always a fan of LT!!!!!!!

Thanks For the Cointest...

Opalsns

Picking a favorite cache can be tricky but in this case there's one that comes to mind right away. The cache is very popular as you can tell by the Favorite votes and is vey old (2nd oldest in Ontario) hid Feb. 26/2001 and plenty of pictures as well. I was able to visit it for my 300th cache and have been back several times since, just a great spot.

Bending Tree ; GC384

I saw some trackable buttons at a local 10 Year event last year. Guess there's some competition now. :)

Do these have a unique icon too?

My fave cache has to be Das Boot outside Chalk River, Ontario. GCVDHJ

It is a fairly simple cache to find but it is a really fun and unique location.

The Feast Series was a great group of caches that are now archived. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=34ac5d02-fc69-424a-8330-eda734ac9faf I love the bushwhacking and thoughfulness in the placement. There all also a lot of great containers and puzzles out there but there is something about finding big container in the middle of the wilderness that is hard to not like.

Here are the contestants for the Geobutton Hiker Coins

Will Draw One tonight, tomorrow, and Friday

Hilltop Homeschooler

Kungfuhippie

TheCacheSeeker

sheltiedogshowlover

drneal

Fianccetto

LewisClan77

EyeD10T

Seekerfamily

GATOULIS

mlrs1996

jpbarr

lifechooser

yanagi

goosefraba1

MoonCat & KDT

opalsns

CW88

kini ont

E&Cplus3

tommytrojan360

SmallsKC

zdeng15014

Frank n Beck

Kameharem

team moxiepup

GeoBlank

Hilltop Homeschooler

Kungfuhippie

TheCacheSeeker

sheltiedogshowlover

drneal

Fianccetto

LewisClan77

EyeD10T

Seekerfamily

GATOULIS

mlrs1996

jpbarr

lifechooser

yanagi

goosefraba1

MoonCat & KDT

opalsns

CW88

kini ont

E&Cplus3

tommytrojan360

SmallsKC

zdeng15014

Frank n Beck

Kameharem

team moxiepup

GeoBlank

And The Winners are!!!!

EyeD10T

Opalsns

TheCacheSeeker

Please make sure to message me your address so I can mail them to you

Congrats!

Congrats to the winners.

great concept but I'm still waiting her hear from the OP in regards to the "button" that I purchased that when I went to activate it had a trackable bear tag travel tag number that was printed on the button... and I didn't receive said travel tag with the button.

I replied last week

Thank you but I have not recieved a response from you in any of the ways that I contacted you. Did you send the response via PM, personal e-mail, or via the E (place) message I sent you? Please feel free to contact me via PM or E-mail through my caching page.

Hilltop Homeschooler

Kungfuhippie

TheCacheSeeker

sheltiedogshowlover

drneal

Fianccetto

LewisClan77

EyeD10T

Seekerfamily

GATOULIS

mlrs1996

jpbarr

lifechooser

yanagi

goosefraba1

MoonCat & KDT

opalsns

CW88

kini ont

E&Cplus3

tommytrojan360

SmallsKC

zdeng15014

Frank n Beck

Kameharem

team moxiepup

GeoBlank

And The Winners are!!!!

EyeD10T

Opalsns

TheCacheSeeker

Please make sure to message me your address so I can mail them to you

Congrats!

Very Cool, Thanx for the cointest.

I sent addy, did you get it, or do you need it again?

Opalsns