Cointest - win a 'Still Soaring'

NOSNOW

We have made it safe and sound to Denmark. We even got a cache today in the rain.

I hope it is sunny tomorrow so we can see some sites and get some more caches.

So far Shadow's Friend has been carefull and has not had any more falls.

We update again we I get the chance.

Thanks for all of you guesses, There are some close (I think).

We had a great day today, we saw the little mermaid, a wall with a cannon ball in it and even an underwater sculpture (we really didn't see the sculpture, the water was not that clear and Shadow's Friend forgot her bathing suit, but we seen the top of the water where the sculpture should be underneath). Geocaching does bring you to some amazing places. We ended up the day with 9 finds and 4-5 DNF (being able to read the page would of helped out a lot on a few of them). And a lot of good memories of Copenhagen. It's off again to another country in the morning. We have modified our trip a bit, as we are both getting tired and we do not have any more vacation time to take to recover from this vacation.

Thanks for guessing!

Is Norway next stop? We have a nice little event in Oslo tomorrow! :)

That was going to be our plan, but the weather did not look to good, and we did get to see a lot of Norwegians in Coopenhagen. There was a match between Norway and Denmark, they sure know how to get ready for a game. So we went South West.

As Shadow's Friend has been saying this was no amazing race, but it has been a very amazing adventure. And thanks to Geocaching we have seen and done so much more than we would have ever done without it.

Get you guesses in as I am happy and sad to say that this adventure is alomost over. We get to visit with family tomorrow and then we must get on a plane to take us home and back to work.

Is Norway next stop? We have a nice little event in Oslo tomorrow! :)

That was going to be our plan, but the weather did not look to good, and we did get to see a lot of Norwegians in Coopenhagen. There was a match between Norway and Denmark, they sure know how to get ready for a game. So we went South West.

As Shadow's Friend has been saying this was no amazing race, but it has been a very amazing adventure. And thanks to Geocaching we have seen and done so much more than we would have ever done without it.

Get you guesses in as I am happy and sad to say that this adventure is alomost over. We get to visit with family tomorrow and then we must get on a plane to take us home and back to work.

Can't wait to hear about the trip! Too bad that work thing gets in the way of caching, huh? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: