Cointest - win a 'Still Soaring'

NOSNOW

We had such a fun time at GCF EU. We meet a lot of nice cacher. It is always so nice to put a face with the names. We are sad to leave Koln, but happy that we are continuing our adventure. Today we added a couple of new counties and 6 new caches, we did have 3 DNFs, but it was a fun day. Shadow's Friend almost took a swim in Lake Como, she fell while looking for a cache (I was in no position to push). She landed hard, but she is ok, the camera took most of the fall. Tomorrow we continue with maybe a couple more countries and more caches.

Thanks for all the guesses.

We got in late last night, no time to post. We had a great day, We found 7 caches in 3 counties, we did lot of site seeing and no falls yesterday. The hardest part of caches in Europe is remembering that when dating the day is first. Well it's off to get another county today. I have never been so far behind in logging, but I want to do a nice log for each cache.

The hardest part of caches in Europe is remembering that when dating the day is first.

:laughing: Don't write 9/1, that means 9th January....

Well it's off to get another county today. I have never been so far behind in logging, but I want to do a nice log for each cache.

I like your notion to write nice logs. I always try to do this as well. Especially, when I read my logs from years ago, I can still remember, what cache that was.

I won't guess anymore, since you've traded with me for your new personal in Cologne.

Have a save trip and I really enjoyed meeting (and trading with) you in person!

Today we got caches in 4 countries, we almost got 5 but we got in to late to Italy. We got a lot of nice caches today, one or two P&G, but the rest were GREAT caches. They had good views or had a nice hike to them.

Yesterday we got caches in 3 countries. I even got to go into a culvert under the road (second one of those on this trip). The water was cold, and I got a little wet and dirty, but it was fun!

We are getting ready for the CWG event this weekend. We leave for Pargue in the morning.

Thanks for the guesses!

Today we got caches in 4 countries, we almost got 5 but we got in to late to Italy. We got a lot of nice caches today, one or two P&G, but the rest were GREAT caches. They had good views or had a nice hike to them.

Yesterday we got caches in 3 countries. I even got to go into a culvert under the road (second one of those on this trip). The water was cold, and I got a little wet and dirty, but it was fun!

We are getting ready for the CWG event this weekend. We leave for Pargue in the morning.

Thanks for the guesses!

See you at CWG!

Yesterday we attended two events, CWG and Logo Live. We had lots of fun and got some great geocoins (pictures later as we are having internet problems tonight, the wifi on our floor does not work, so we are in the lobby on the second floor where the light is on a timer and goes out ever 60 seconds). We even managed to find some real caches near by.

Today we a nice time walking around Prauge, seeing the sites and picking a few caches here and there. If you are every around here I would suggest Prague Postcard Exchange (GCMG51). Great view and lots of neat postcards to look at, remember to bring one to exchange. We had one from our adventure with us that we exchanged for a nice card that has been already used, I think it will be fun when I have more time to translate it and see if they had a nice time when they sent the postcard.

Tomorrow it's off to the North, for more caches and more countries. Logging is going to be a pain!!!

The lights are off again so I must go. Thanks for guess.