Cointest - win a 'Still Soaring'

NOSNOW

oups!!! Sorry nosnow!!! I put a wrong number in the caches... I meant 43 caches 3 countries! It was a finger error and now it shows that I have the same guess with Steben6!!! I hope you can count this one as an entry and not the other!

If not... and I have to stay in the 42,3.... and this is the right... I would be glad is Steben6 will be named winner and not me!:)

No problem. We are going on the bus trip which is 5 county in one day, so I don't think a guess of 3 will hold up. Unless a bus full of caches get a lot of DNF that day.

We'll try our hand at this:

We guess 127 caches, highest difficulty 3.

Pssst ...Hey Willden, check out page 4. That cointest ended and we're onto another one! :)

Thanks for help, our internet time has been hit and miss and our power has also been a miss. The UK convertor we had did not work. The pre charged batteries were not. All is well now, we got a convertor that works and we have all the batteries charged and ready to go.

50 caches and 2 countries. If you are planning a stop off in the UK on your way over, let me know and I'll put the kettle on! :D

We are in the UK now. Thanks for the offer, but we are busy caching now.

I was wondering - that little section of map with your smiley does look like somewhere in Britain! Here's hoping the road with the caches comes up to meet you and the weather suits your clothes and all goes well (or if not, the meandering brings you peace not frustration). Happy travels, glad the UK converter is sorted out, hope you have one (some?) ready for the rest of Europe! :)

Update: Mr F informs me that you can get a SAK type 'Swiss Adaptor' which fits just about every socket in the world except Switzerland.

Edited by Fianccetto

We have made it Germany for GCF EU 2011!!! We even got a cache today, after traveling and doing the laundry. The hotel even had water when we checked in, and all of the electrial convertors worked. I now have some to log, and it will take some time. I now know another reason we are not into the numbers.

Have fun guessing!!! As we are having fun caching!

We have made it Germany for GCF EU 2011!!! We even got a cache today, after traveling and doing the laundry. The hotel even had water when we checked in, and all of the electrial convertors worked. I now have some to log, and it will take some time. I now know another reason we are not into the numbers.

Have fun guessing!!! As we are having fun caching!

Oooo I am SO jealous!!

Hope you have tons of fun today!!

Well with almost 300 cachers on the bus, there was not a DNF in any of the 5 countries. We had a great time and got lots of caches. It was well worth getting up at 3:30 to cache the bus.

It's the BIG GCF tomorrow and then off south on Monday for a few more caches and counties.

Edited by NOSNOW

Well with almost 300 cachers on the bus, there was not a DNF in any of the 5 countries. We had a great time and got lots of caches. It was well worth getting up at 3:30 to cache the bus.

It's the BIG GCF tomorrow and then off south on Monday for a few more caches and counties.

Stay safe, m'friend!!!

WOW that could be almost a mega bus event!! Must have taken a long time to stand in line to sign the log. :laughing: Naw GCF bus cachers should take into account everyone on the bus tour. Now I am REALLY jealous! :D