Cointest - win a 'Still Soaring'

NOSNOW

So, you'll be on the road again. Too bad we're not going, it's always a pleasure to see both of you. By the way, Wyatt really enjoyed his first experience at Area 51... beer, sangria, smore and crackers :laughing: He'll probably be a repeat offender next year ;)

I remember that smore that he enjoyed so much!! I enjoyed the first bite of it too. LOL But he didn't get any beer from me......

Back in the hotel for a quick shower. It's been raining!!!!! We were not able to get a cache yesterday, but we did cache in the rain and so far we have topped our best day, and there is still another event and more caches tonight (the rain is stopping - I hope). Will post a picture later of the rain, Shadow's Friend only fell (I did not push either) a couple of times, she's ok, but her glasses are not.

Back in the hotel for a quick shower. It's been raining!!!!! We were not able to get a cache yesterday, but we did cache in the rain and so far we have topped our best day, and there is still another event and more caches tonight (the rain is stopping - I hope). Will post a picture later of the rain, Shadow's Friend only fell (I did not push either) a couple of times, she's ok, but her glasses are not.

Oh! be careful my friends!!!

WOW!!! it is raining???? :huh:

Edited by GATOULIS

Looks like you guys are caching machines today rain or not!! Sounds like a lot of fun! But not getting any yesterday means you won't have one a day for the event in Feb :(

My first guess is

43 diff 1.5

Thanks for another cointest!

So, you'll be on the road again. Too bad we're not going, it's always a pleasure to see both of you. By the way, Wyatt really enjoyed his first experience at Area 51... beer, sangria, smore and crackers :laughing: He'll probably be a repeat offender next year ;)

I remember that smore that he enjoyed so much!! I enjoyed the first bite of it too. LOL But he didn't get any beer from me......

I didn't give away any name in my post, I didn't want to ruin anyone's reputation :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Be careful Shadow's Friend not to fall again :huh:

We have a tie and the tie breaker did not work. So we will have another tie breaker. I have e-mail both and have ask another question, "How many miles did we drive?". The person who is closest will win the coin.

We had a total of 45 finds with the last one being 1.5 difficulty.

Both LadyBee4T and sheltiedogshowlover had 45 and 1.5.

Here is a picture of some of the rain we had.

ec353cd2-8b59-4fd8-8a06-fcce16d2f7a1.jpg

I did send my guess.. but I'd like to say that I'm sorry LadyBee4T that I didn't catch the fact that I had guessed a guess you had already posted. I was working and posted my last 3 number guesses when I realized that NOSNOW was back knowing I wouldn't get a chance to check again till almost midnight tonight. Didn't double check. :(

No problem at all. I'm sure there were a lot of double guesses!

Congrats to LadyBee4T. I hope that the coin that you won helps with the vet bills! ( I had planned on including it in the mailer with the JRT suncatcher coin I was sending you if I won!!) Best of luck with all the vet bills!!!

Oh my that was SO nice of you to think of doing that!!

We have a winner! LadyBee4T. I will send out the coin tomorrow. Thanks for playing everyone.

Thanks!! It was fun trying to figure out the number of caches you might be able to do knowing you had a long drive. I hope you had a lot of fun despite the rain!! Now how many miles did you put on your car for this trip? :P

We are off to the next Megas, GCF 2011 EU and CWG!

How many caches will we find from the time we leave home until we return? For a tie breaker question, how many countries will we find caches in.

i.e. 6 caches – 3 counties.

Rules:

Cointest will end when we get home.

One guess per day

Posts that have been edited our disqualified.

Good Luck, we will post when we have time and internet.