Looking for the person/persons who made copies of the original documentation from Mission 9

Hypnopaedia

When the lid and contents were stolen from Mission 9 months before it was archived, someone replaced the documents that were in there with copies. Laminated copies of everything from the cache. Does anyone know who it was? I would like to find them so I can get copies for Mission 9: Tunnel of Light Reclaimed. Thanks for any help.

sounds like his wife's username.

Oh, I'm gonna kill him if that's true. And the dude owes me a favor. Albeit a small one. He probably sees that cacher occasionally and could probably have passed along the request. Oh TTD, too busy doing repos and snagging FTF's. Thanks for the intel Lam.

sounds like his wife's username.

Oh, I'm gonna kill him if that's true. And the dude owes me a favor. Albeit a small one. He probably sees that cacher occasionally and could probably have passed along the request. Oh TTD, too busy doing repos and snagging FTF's. Thanks for the intel Lam.

What favor do I owe ? And why ? Your gonna kill me ?