possible for first log?

crazyseany

is there a way to make it a requirement to view a short video on logging trackables and what they are before someone could log their first find?

I see so many stories about missing items and I've seen one of the few I've picked up... Someone logged in the cache that they grabbed it but never on the TB page... I sent a nice email reminding them to not forget & got a grumpy... I did it already... One back... They put it in the cache log bur neve entered the track code... Maybe some people just aren't sure what or how to do it??????

( I am by no means perfect... I just returned a coin that I had for a Long long time... With great apologies)

just a thought,

Sean

I understand your feeling on this subject, but the fact remains, there's no way to make someone learn something. In a hobby like this, part of the investment is going out of your way to figure out how things work.

I've got a number of travel bugs and a few geocoins out. Some are still active. I've come to look at it this way: when I let a traveler go, I no longer really own it. It becomes a part of the greater part of the geocaching community. It's like throwing a bottle into the ocean -- there's no real way of knowing what's going to happen to it.