forum search broke?!?!

Mopar

The search function in the forums only seems to go back a few days, even when told to search everything.

For example, a search for the word "geocache" only turns up 5 posts!

The word "cache" which is used every single day here somewhere, only turned up 29 results. Nothing before Feb. 02, 2003.

Search for "GEOCACHE"

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

I just did a search for Virtuals and only came back with 3 posts. What I am trying to find out if TPTB are trying to go away from approving these types of caches. We have had a run of Virtual cache being archived, and asked why there wasn't a real cache placed instead. icon_frown.gif This has happened to quite a few of the cachers in our area. Some places you just can't put a real cache in, and they are still nice areas to go visit and learn something.

My wife says put a coordinate on it and I'll find it.

quote:
Originally posted by AllenLacy:

I just clicked your search for "Markwell" and got 5 pages with 499+ matches. I also get 5 pages with 489+ matches for "geocache".

Update. The above results were with Netscape. I just tried with IE and the "Markwell" search returns 4 matches.

Just tried it with Netscape, and it works fine.

Now thats a switch!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.