COINTEST! Migrations coin...

avroair

Thank you avroair for the cointest, it has been fascinating, and didn't envy you having to choose between the entries. Thanks too for asking people to not take photos from the internet, it did highlight something I for one needed a reminder about.

You are welcome. I did a random generator of all the correct answers, so it wasn't too hard. :P I feel that if you are going to win something then it's better to use license free photos or your own... otherwise you are winning off another person's work.

The colors have been picked for the four versions available at this time:

Geoswag edition

Geoswag Coin and Pin club edition

Event edition

Artist edition

There will probably be a version available for next Spring when all the animals are migrating back North (or South in the southern hemisphere).

Geoswag edition

Event edition

Artist edition

There will probably be a version available for next Spring when all the animals are migrating back North (or South in the southern hemisphere).

Is there any news on these?

Geoswag edition

Event edition

Artist edition

Yes, they are arriving soon. Sorry I was in Europe and missed this post. My event and artist versions have arrived.

The coins arrived today! It will go into the mail tomorrow!

SWEET! I can't wait to see it.

Geoswag edition

Event edition

Artist edition

Yes, they are arriving soon. Sorry I was in Europe and missed this post. My event and artist versions have arrived.

Yeah, after I posted it I realized that you were probably across the pond.