Locationless Cache

rock33

I have just completed placing 9 caches in our County Parks system. If someone visits all the caches I would like them to be able to print out a certificate of accomplishment. Would it be kosher to have a 10th cache with links to the other 9 and have some kind password they can put together from the first 9 caches to get the certificate, or should this info be included in the 9th cache. Also if I had the 10th cache would it be considered locationless?

Thanks

You could do it as an attached photo to the 9th cache.

On my cache Peek-a-boo!, I have a zipped file that is password protected. Once people try to access the file, it asks for a password that can ONLY be accessed by visiting the correct coordinates. Once the user gets the coordinates, the picture of the certificate opens and can be printed off, saved or whatever.

Took a little doing, but I've gotten positive responses so far. Here's a redacted version of the certificate:

2485_4100.jpg

Markwell

Chicago Geocachers

A simple way to do it would be to just post a note on the caches that if they complete all 9 they can email you for the certificate.

You can do what ever checks you'd like at that time to verify that they did in fact visit all 9 and then make up a certificate just for them.

smile02.gif If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people??