REWIEW!

SK1NNY

Umm, you did get an email that contained this text when you submitted the cache right?

Listings are published by volunteers and you can usually expect this to be reviewed within 3 days. Unpublished caches cannot be viewed by the general public. If you wish to view or edit your cache listing in the meantime, please login and use the URL above.

I'm betting large quatloos that it hasn't been 3 days since you submitted this one?

Chill out dude.

Umm, you did get an email that contained this text when you submitted the cache right?

Listings are published by volunteers and you can usually expect this to be reviewed within 3 days. Unpublished caches cannot be viewed by the general public. If you wish to view or edit your cache listing in the meantime, please login and use the URL above.

I'm betting large quatloos that it hasn't been 3 days since you submitted this one?

Chill out dude.

I see that bet and raise you two bars of gold-pressed latinum.

you do know that reviewers don't get paid right? They review caches in their spare time. They usually have day jobs, and families.

There is a wait time because they are busy with lots of caches, and they don't review full time.

you do know that reviewers don't get paid right? They review caches in their spare time. They usually have day jobs, and families.

There is a wait time because they are busy with lots of caches, and they don't review full time.

Well, not all. You have Prime Reviewer and then, of course, there is puppymonster.

Well, not all. You have Prime Reviewer and then, of course, there is puppymonster.
But puppymonster's salary is in Milkbones. Does that really count? :unsure:

Mayhbee weyel yere wayting, u kun praktis yere speeling.

Speeling flames r lame.

Besides, English is (probably) not his native language. I bet your Latvian is much worse than his English.

I think he/she is inmitating one of the characters in the Incredibles? I could be wrong.

Speeling flames r lame.

Besides, English is (probably) not his native language. I bet your Latvian is much worse than his English.

I think he/she is inmitating one of the characters in the Incredibles? I could be wrong.

Oh. Sorry, I didn't get the joke.

I can't wait to hear that this cache was submitted less than 12 hours ago, and that the original poster is just being impatient. Can a reviewer confirm this?

The OP has one published cache plus one new one submitted today. I'm sure the reviewer for Latvia will be along to have a look at it soon.

Chill out dude.

Yeah, but how long is that in Latvia?

Speeling flames r lame.

+1. I'm glad I read on through before I posted something similar. You did a better job of it, anyway.

Speeling flames r lame.

Oh. Sorry, I didn't get the joke.

Doesn't matter. It was still in poor taste.

Chill out dude.

Yeah, but how long is that in Latvia?

One Latvian day roughly equals 2.36 American days, depending on the position of the planet Venus in relation to the temperature in Stephen Colbert's living room of course. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Seriously though,

I wouldn't be surprised if the same reviewer is covering more than one of the Baltic Nations, considering the relative low number of caches in Latvia.

edited for untimely typo

Edited by dorqie

He has a right to be upset. Have you seen how few caches are in his country?

Because, after all, the country with the most caches "wins".

According to the list caches per country I compiled a few weeks ago, Latvia actually ranks *much* closer to the top than the bottom. There are 248 recognized country/territories in the Hide and Seek a cache select list. There are 222 countries with fewer caches than Latvia, and many of them are *m8ch* larger.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same reviewer is covering more than one of the Blatic Nations, considering the relative low number of caches in Latvia.

I've always wanted to visit the Blatic nations. :unsure:

touche. fixed it.

Blat!! There is no fixing. You have been quoted. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if the same reviewer is covering more than one of the Blatic Nations, considering the relative low number of caches in Latvia.

I've always wanted to visit the Blatic nations. :unsure:

touche. fixed it.

Blat!! There is no fixing. You have been quoted. :lol:

BLAT!!!!! :angry:

He has a right to be upset. Have you seen how few caches are in his country?

Honestly? There are plenty of geocaches in the one and only major city in the country, quite a few small towns with caches, and a lack of caches in Farmland, and Forest where nobody lives. It is not any different then the US, in any way shape or form

Jeez, the post was in poor taste after posting it a few times but does the guy deserve to be lambasted like this for it?

Yes. Keystone explained it in the first post. None of the posts have been locked so he could have continued either of the previous threads. But he decided to open a third thread. So, yes, he deserves to be lambasted like this for it.

It's been published!

GC30VVZ

By none other than erik88l-r the Hawai'i (and other places - he's all over the place) reviewer :grin: .

That's why I could never be a reviewer. I would be sooooo tempted to shove him to the back of the queue and publish 1 minute before the 72 hours were up. :anibad:

I will bet my paycheck that the publishing reviewer was unaware of the three forum threads.

Gosh, I thought that my prompt reply to the first thread would set an eager cache owner's mind at ease -- especially since his first cache was published quickly. I was wrong.

To the OP:

(1) Please allow up to three days for an initial review of a cache submission. Reviewers are volunteers and may not be available at the time when you submit a listing for review.

(2) Do not start three forum threads about the same subject. You can add new posts to an existing thread using the "Add Reply" button.

To everyone else:

(1) As several posters helpfully pointed out, please give extra latitude to community members who are not native English speakers. The forum guidelines are hard enough for native speakers to read and understand.

(2) Always be helpful to new geocachers. This OP appears to have caught the fever quite quickly - in a cache-poor area, this should be applauded, not derided.

Thanks everyone. Closing this thread. I will merge the other two and leave that one open for any follow up.