Nametags?

Okay, i've been too four events, and am going to another this weekend. I think it's time for a nametag. However, I have no idea where to purchase these. I asked someone at an event where they got them, and they said they made them.

So.

1. Where can I buy nametags?

2. How much money are name tags.

2a. Is it cheaper to make a name tag?

2b. if the above is true, how do I make one?

Thanks.

The office supply store carries many options for name tag making.

They carry printable sheets so you can type it up in a word processor and print it for those less artistically inclined. They also carry plastic holders for them with either a pin, or a lanyard. You could also go the self adhesive, one time use route.

My dad works in the mining business and attends lots of conventions, so we have an entire bundle of those nametag holders at home. I could mail you one if you wanted. Or two. Or a handful so you don't have to wear the same one to every event. You can design the tag portion in Illustrator, print it onto a card and insert it, or I can do that for you if you're more design challenged.

Okay, i've been too four events, and am going to another this weekend. I think it's time for a nametag. However, I have no idea where to purchase these. I asked someone at an event where they got them, and they said they made them.

So.

1. Where can I buy nametags?

2. How much money are name tags.

2a. Is it cheaper to make a name tag?

2b. if the above is true, how do I make one?

Thanks.

I just picked this up from the Groundspeak store.

Nametag

0b2efe87-dd30-4fc9-a896-fdfed8ddfe74.jpg

This is the trackable Nametag Geocoin I use. It's held up well over the years, has really strong magnets, and folks who enjoy logging things have logged 'me' quite often.

product1.jpg

I have one of them that I bought at GWS 7. I keep it in my backpack and dip it into the caches as I go out to mark my travels.

I love to discover these at the events. When I see them I gotta get the numbers

They have a special "LACKEY" version of this tag as well. I got many of the LACKEY tags at GWS last year and the Groundspeak event as well.