Introducing our 2011 Geocoin

NOSNOW

For this year’s coin we went back and revisited our first coin, Soaring for a Cache. We made some improvements. The new coin name is Still Soaring.

The front side has our logo, the two eagles soaring with the sun. We add a few clouds, and increase the size. The logo is what we designed for our wedding. I have even made it into a stain glass window for our bedroom. Around the edge of the front side are representation of our other coins CacheHawk, Hop Along Shadow and Cache Owl; and our home City and State.

The back side has a 3D image of Shadow, our pet rabbit and my wife’s friend, and the international symbol for NOSNOW. Around the edge are our caching names, Shadow’s Friend and NOSNOW, with Shadow’s track running circles.

They are trackable and will have an icon. The tracking number and statement is on the side of the coin.

The RE finish is Antique Bronze and the LE is Antique Copper. As with our other coins we will only trade. We are open to most trades; the LE version will need to be very special trades. If you don’t have any traders let me know and I can suggest a coin for you to trade. We would love to trade in person we will be a MWGB, GCF EU, West Bend, CWG BOHEMIA and GCF USA. If you would like to trade please e-mail via the profile and we can reserve one for you. If you’re not going to be at any of the events that we are attending, we will do mail trades, just e-mail me.

Thanks for looking.

2a39bbf6-c6c2-4136-8bb3-136f76387e14.jpg

Great looking coin! I just bought one of your other coins (with the eagle sitting on an ammo can) on ebay! Would love to have one of the new ones. We will be at West Bend and have some trades left from the math trade and maybe a few others. Sent you an email. :grin:

Great looking coin! I just bought one of your other coins (with the eagle sitting on an ammo can) on ebay! Would love to have one of the new ones. We will be at West Bend and have some trades left from the math trade and maybe a few others. Sent you an email. :grin:

You Should of ask for a trade on the CacheHawk, it would of been a lot cheaper. Got you e-mail and returned see you in West Bend.

You Should of ask for a trade on the CacheHawk, it would of been a lot cheaper. Got you e-mail and returned see you in West Bend.

I'm still new to this whole trading thing, so I don't think to ask about trades. Gonna start doing that more...ebay has gotten so much of my $$$ <_<

REALLY sweet Coin!!!

Hope to see (meet) you at MWGB!!!

I'm volunteering and will be at the Camping Check-In Thur morn

and Welcome Gate Thur, Fri and Sat afternoon.

We are also volunteering Friday and Saturday. Should be in the trading area Saturday Night.

So, that's the coin you mentionned when we saw each other a few weeks ago :rolleyes: Very nice coin, I hope we will trade again.

Wyatt Earp is looking forward to seeing both of you :D We're leaving early Wednesday morning, we have a few caches to find along the way. See you there!