pq Disappeared

I went to download a PQ that ran today, and when I clicked it told me it was no longer available and now it's gone.

Weird.

It's not that important, just a weekly one that I keep updated but thought I'd mention it. Going to report at that other site too.

ETA I am the 12th person reporting this on the other site

Edited by hallycat

I went to download a PQ that ran today, and when I clicked it told me it was no longer available and now it's gone.

Weird.

It's not that important, just a weekly one that I keep updated but thought I'd mention it. Going to report at that other site too.

What other site?? I have had 2 days in a row when 2 of my queries say the ran, I even get an email saying they are available, but when I go to get them they are not there. I have been using these same queries for over a year with no problems. <_<

Weird.

What other site?? I have had 2 days in a row when 2 of my queries say the ran, I even get an email saying they are available, but when I go to get them they are not there. I have been using these same queries for over a year with no problems. <_<

you can't possibly tell me you have no clue about the Feedback site

http://feedback.geocaching.com/forums/75775-geocaching-com/suggestions/2065945-pocket-query-problems?ref=title

Weird.

you can't possibly tell me you have no clue about the Feedback site

http://feedback.geocaching.com/forums/75775-geocaching-com/suggestions/2065945-pocket-query-problems?ref=title

I most certainly do! I have submitted a request there, but there is no response!! I thought there might be some other site being referred to.

Yay! It's not just me. I've now had 5 PQs evaporate. AND I can't post on the feedback site. Every time I click Post it tries to download a file. I noticed someone else said they would be the 12th person. I would have been the 12th if I could have posted. I think the gremlins are moving in at Groundspeak.

Weird.

Just had exactly the same experience. Got the email saying the PQ was ready for download but when I clicked on the download I was told it was no longer available. Obviously a glitch somewhere.

I most certainly do! I have submitted a request there, but there is no response!! I thought there might be some other site being referred to.

It's the weekend. Don't expect a response from Groundspeak at the weekend.

(Unless the servers are on fire, and making the national news!)

Elias has responded with an email to those who posted in the feedback site. He confirms there is a problem and they are working on it.

It's the weekend. Don't expect a response from Groundspeak at the weekend.

(Unless the servers are on fire, and making the national news!)

Elias has responded with an email to those who posted in the feedback site. He confirms there is a problem and they are working on it.

Sometimes, it's nice to be proved wrong! :D