Tunnel Of Light Reclaimed

WeightMan

Debaere, who is a Canadian cacher, will be visiting Seattle late next week. He was planning on doing the APE cache this on Saturday, July 30, but it went missing. Now that we have a replacement in place, he would like to make that trip to check out the new cache. He has not set a time yet, but he and I will be doing the cache next that day and then getting to the WSGA PS Chapter picnic later that afternoon. If anyone would like to join us, you are more than welcome. Post here if you are going to join us.

Edit to add a link to the cache page.

Edited by WeightMan

You might want to try asking in this thread too. http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=278563

I considered that when I saw the thread after I posted this one, but decided not to since this reaches just those in the area. Given that we won't be doing this until Saturday, we are certainly not going to be FTF.

Well, it went a whole 24 hours without an FTF, and that's on a beautiful sunny Saturday in Washington. So maybe you have a chance. I am suprised. Although one of the most likely FTFer for this cache was a beta-tester and therefore ineligible for FTF.

You might want to try asking in this thread too. http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=278563

I considered that when I saw the thread after I posted this one, but decided not to since this reaches just those in the area. Given that we won't be doing this until Saturday, we are certainly not going to be FTF.

Well, it went a whole 24 hours without an FTF, and that's on a beautiful sunny Saturday in Washington. So maybe you have a chance. I am suprised. Although one of the most likely FTFer for this cache was a beta-tester and therefore ineligible for FTF.

We shall see what happens. I could actually run up there Sunday, but I will be waiting until Saturday.