GC300N0

Hurrah! I can't wait to see who FTF's it. Right now it doesn't have the Moun10bike or Project APE Mission Accomplished/Ticket Geocoin on the lid yet. I'll get that taken care of as soon as possible.

Congrats! I'm pretty close by to that cache so I'll make sure I find it within the next few months.

Great work Hypnopaedia! I was under the (mistaken?) impression that you had a placeholder on this spot dating back to at least last summer, but the waypoint number is a recent one. Did I misunderstand that process?

Well I did have an old placeholder, but the code I got while setting up another cache is a much cooler GC code so I switched it up. Basically I made two cache pages and published the later one.

AWESOME cache!!!!

I probably spent an hour at least, just going through everything in it!!

Really nice stuff in there.

In my haste to leave my house at 5:30 am I forgot swag and bugs, although I had 2 GPS's and 8 spare batteries. I wanted to take something, so I left a few fresh batteries.

It is really nice that what has ended up happening with this, is a community has come together over replacing it.

As I said in my log, we may have lost a cache with this, but we gained community. And that is so much more important than a cache.

Thank you all for coming together and making this happen!!!!