Circle of Four Geocoin

Geocoin Design

2nd COINTEST

As originally written:

As you all know, I put "Circle of Four" on presale on Saturday... now I want to have a bit of fun :)

This cointest is for my newsletter subscribers only... but in order to win, you must post your answer to the "Circle of Four" thread on the Groundspeak Geocoin Forum by following this link:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=278559&view=findpost&p=4802118

Here are the rules and the EXACT FORMAT in which your forum post should be written.

Back story: Geocoin Design went live on the internet in 2006. Since that time, I had integrated the Geocoin Chatroom and the Geocoin Design Webstore and started amassing a large customer base.

On Saturday, Aug 6th, Geocoin Design reached a milestone prior to the Circle of Four presale.

COINTEST Rules and Specifics: First, what you are playing for:

============================================

|| A "1 of 20" XLE Artist Edition "Circle of Four" geocoin. ||

============================================

Rules:

1) Only 1 post every 2 hours - If you post prior to 2 hours, both posts will be disqualified, and you will have to wait another 2 hours from the time of your last post, to post again. So please, give yourself that extra 2 minutes!

2) Edited posts are disqualified.

3) Somebody in my customer base, who is also a newsletter subscriber, is Geocoin Design's milestone customer.

4) The first to guess who that person is, by caching name, followed by their Customer ID# wins.

5) The person who actually made the milestone will receive one by default.

6) Specific format for your forum post shall be as follows:

"Caching Name, XXXXXX"

(where the XXXXXX will reflect their Customer ID#)

(quotes aren't necessary, just used here for emphasis)

7) ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THE "CACHING NAME, XXXXXX" IN YOUR POST WILL DISQUALIFY YOU. (Signature lines and comments within your signature are exempt) SO, DON'T ADD ANY OTHER COMMENTS IN YOUR POST!!!

8) My cointest, my rules!

9) HINT: That Geocacher has posted in the "Circle of Four" thread :)

10) GO!!!!

=========================================================================

It was brought to my attention by she who tilts at 23.5° that I must include everyone on the forum as well, so this cointest is open to everyone at this point.

=========================================================================

Dr. Neal has responded as of this post at 4:26pm Pacific time, so that is the starting point, and his first guess.

Good Luck!!!

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

GeocoinGuy, 1000000000000 :laughing:

LOL :laughing:

Shall I provide a hint or do you think it's too soon for one?

Ah, so you haven't just minted your billionth geocoin?

Far too soon for a hint!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to your number, that would be Trillionth, but no, not yet - and we aren't looking for a coin minting milestone... (that could be another cointest down the road methinks).. we're looking for a milestone number for my webstore customers...

I lost track of the different versions of this coin - perhaps we are playing for the version that I already won one of?

Of course I won't snatch another one of the same coin, so if that is the case, I'm playing just for fun.

BTW, I aaaalmost thought I discovered what we are looking for, when I entered the Geocoin Design forum. But in the end, that didn't make sense either. Back to wild guessing.