Advertisements

mrcpu

I just want to say that I saw a NON Groudspeak ad on the geocaching page today. I even clicked through!

I'm glad Jeremy finally got some OTHER advertisement going. I really don't mind the small, non-intrusive ads and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that anything that helps to keep the site up and running is OK by me!

HOWEVER, IF I ever get a pop up ad at Geocaching.com, SOMEONE is going to find themselves posted on the "Interesting things to do with a GPS" thread, followed by a trip to the Proctologist!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

OT: While driving to one of my company's vendor's offices, I discovered I was driving past X-10's headquarters building. It was everything I could do to prevent myself from pulling into their parking lot and throwing a bunch of print ads at their building.

"Why don't you just ask somebody?"

"No, no. I've got a map. Don't worry about that."

quote:
Originally posted by travisl:

OT: While driving to one of my company's vendor's offices, I discovered I was driving past X-10's headquarters building. It was everything I could do to prevent myself from pulling into their parking lot and throwing a bunch of print ads at their building.

X-10's headquarters is one place where I'd happily place an opaque cache that contained a ticking clock....

wcgreen

--

Wendy Chatley Green

wcgreen@eudoramail.com