For the Love of it All - MISSION

MoonCatKDT & Peanut

I got my package yesterday from MoonCat & KDT. Thank you so much!! Everything was perfect, even the coins :D . I got all kinds of butterfly stuff. Butterfly stickers, patch, pendant, clip on, butterfly notepad and butterfly notecards, butterfly gummies and a nice card. The coins I got was a Iridescent Dreams Geocoin and a Suncatcher geocoin. I loved everything. Thank you so much MoonCat & KDT!!! Pictures are below.

MoonCat, I believe it was you that I had in a mission before and I told you about the cotton we grow around here. Well, the cotton is in and I will send you some of it like I told you I would. Is your address still the same? Hope you are enjoying y'alls honeymoon and the married life. Best Wishes to you both!

2011-09-29_00-46-12_228.jpg

Had to edit and delete the close up of the coin since I had the code # showing...ooops!!

Edited by southern_angel

I am a bad, slow, slack (sick) person.

I received my two wonderful missions some time ago....and was overwhelmed by the generosity of both GemLady and jpbarr. I shall post a picture soon (once I get a camera or phone) but I just want to say a HUGE thank you for the huge amounts of lovely things sent, and the time and effort that went into the packages.

I have also (finally) sent my packages off, and they should get there before Christmas <_< Sorry :(

I have killed my camera and drowned my phone, but hopefully am getting a new phone tomorrow which will take photos.

Dear For the Love of it All Mission Members,

I wanted to let you all know that Steve of Team Luvbassn was diagnosed with stage four liver cancer on September 19 and died on October 1. He loved doing these missions and received a mission shortly after his death, I'm not sure if it was for this mission or for the Coin Spotlight Mission. I know he would have loved everything in the mission. He would remind me of a child waiting for Christmas to come when a mission was expected. Thanks you for making Steve a happy cacher.

Elaine

Dear For the Love of it All Mission Members,

I wanted to let you all know that Steve of Team Luvbassn was diagnosed with stage four liver cancer on September 19 and died on October 1. He loved doing these missions and received a mission shortly after his death, I'm not sure if it was for this mission or for the Coin Spotlight Mission. I know he would have loved everything in the mission. He would remind me of a child waiting for Christmas to come when a mission was expected. Thanks you for making Steve a happy cacher.

Elaine

I am so, so, sorry to hear that!

From what I can see it may have been this mission, as from the posts he had only had the one mission arrive.

Please know that my family is keeping you and yours in our prayers.

Ok i'm pretty disappointed as to how this mission has turned out lately. I feel as though I am always finding this thread on the second or third page and i'm prying for you guys to at least say you got your mission let alone post photos. I know we are all busy, but it's not fair to those who have not received a mission yet. From what I can see from the postings in this thread the following people have STILL not sent their package, and also is a list from what I can see of those still waiting.

If you have not received your mission give the sender one more week to get it out. If it has not been sent by next monday, I guess i'll be sending out a some missions to those who have missed out. It's not right to have sent out a mission and not to get one in return, and I will not let that happen in a mission I am hosting. As I don't agree with those who receive a mission without sending one.

Those who have not sent a mission (from what I can see)

- Keewee

- Sheltiedogshowlover

Those still waiting to receive (from what I can see)

-Keewee

-Maine Family

Edited by MoonCatKDT & Peanut

Ok i'm pretty disappointed as to how this mission has turned out lately. I feel as though I am always finding this thread on the second or third page and i'm prying for you guys to at least say you got your mission let alone post photos. I know we are all busy, but it's not fair to those who have not received a mission yet. From what I can see from the postings in this thread the following people have STILL not sent their package, and also is a list from what I can see of those still waiting.

If you have not received your mission give the sender one more week to get it out. If it has not been sent by next monday, I guess i'll be sending out a some missions to those who have missed out. It's not right to have sent out a mission and not to get one in return, and I will not let that happen in a mission I am hosting. As I don't agree with those who receive a mission without sending one.

Those who have not sent a mission (from what I can see)

- Keewee

- Sheltiedogshowlover

Those still waiting to receive (from what I can see)

-Keewee

-Maine Family

I don't want you sending a mission to me. You save your money for that precious baby you are going to have. I will wait for the mission I am supposed to receive.

Hello folks. It's been a crazy couple of months.. I had to have multiple surgeries (we got married and started to work on the family creating process and things came to light.. hopefully everything is ok now but not a great way to spend the first year of your marriage. Especially when the Dr. then tells you all the surgery's didn't have to happen and they "may have" over treated.). working two jobs. my car died... there were a couple of deaths. Everything did come together this month..

I ended up with a an awesome job, a new car, finished my certification, and hopefully can move on with trying to start a family in a couple of months after heeling (emotionally and physically).

I did actually send out my scout themed package several weeks ago but was unable to get posted that I had sent it... I'm gathering it never got there.... my first mail failure!

I'm quite sorry I haven't been in to check on if it got there or not. I did send it with a tracking number but the slip was in the glove box of the car that is no longer with me. I appologize that I was not more attentive and I will put together a new package for my chosen person. Missions bring me so much joy so I'm really saddened that this one has made you upset. You have so much that is making you happy right now I'm so sorry if I was included in you being upset over this mission.

I'm also so sorry to hear about Team Luvbassen's loss...

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

Hello folks. It's been a crazy couple of months.. I had to have multiple surgeries (we got married and started to work on the family creating process and things came to light.. hopefully everything is ok now but not a great way to spend the first year of your marriage. Especially when the Dr. then tells you all the surgery's didn't have to happen and they "may have" over treated.). working two jobs. my car died... there were a couple of deaths. Everything did come together this month..

I ended up with a an awesome job, a new car, finished my certification, and hopefully can move on with trying to start a family in a couple of months after heeling (emotionally and physically).

I did actually send out my scout themed package several weeks ago but was unable to get posted that I had sent it... I'm gathering it never got there.... my first mail failure!

I'm quite sorry I haven't been in to check on if it got there or not. I did send it with a tracking number but the slip was in the glove box of the car that is no longer with me. I appologize that I was not more attentive and I will put together a new package for my chosen person. Missions bring me so much joy so I'm really saddened that this one has made you upset. You have so much that is making you happy right now I'm so sorry if I was included in you being upset over this mission.

I'm also so sorry to hear about Team Luvbassen's loss...

Wow. I just re-read that and it sounded like a lot of excuses and complaining.. I'm sorry! I'm so blessed to have had things work out as well as they have this month and I'm thankful that everything is going wonderfully now. There is a calm after the storm!

I'll be working on getting a new box of stuff out.. I hate to make anyone wait even longer but there was a lot of thought that went into the first box that didn't make it there so it might take me a week or two to recreate the box.