Anyone want to come along Friday with me to place an 81mm ammo can on the Iron Horse Trail?

Hypnopaedia

I'm placing "Mission 9: Tunnel of Light Reclaimed" V 1.0 on friday and was wondering if anyone wanted to come along. Should be a fun time and we can hit the newly available cache in the tunnel. Message me if you are interested.

Sounds like fun...maybe I'll tag along with the my clan. Just need to grab my trails pass first

Edited by TheMcMorrows

Hopefully this went well today.

Debaere, a Canadian cacher, will be visiting this next week and would like to take the trek through the tunnel to this cache. Time to be determined, but he would like to be able to attend the WSGA PS Chapter picnic later in the afternoon so a morning start time is in the works. Anybody that would like to join us is welcome.

and we can hit the newly available cache in the tunnel.

Umm, newly available 7 years ago... aw but come join the feast :omnomnom:

Newly available to the many cachers who weren't around when the tunnel closed. Man, do I have to parse my words here. But it was a good cache, and I got to replace the three caches on the trail that were stolen (With permission from the CO's). Also check out the newly published GC300N0 :)