LUCKY KOIN

tsunrisebey

Samples arrived today, here are a couple of pictures. I don't believe I ever revealed both sides so here is Koin both sides :) These coins in hand turned out amazing, very beautiful in my opinion. If you're even contemplating getting one of these, spring for 1 version. Glow Koin is stunning in person.

tsun

553234_10150684956902860_116497552859_8998611_430648207_n.jpg

525548_10150684802637860_116497552859_8998274_996474380_n.jpg

Will you be doing reservations for these or a F5 frenzy?

CF30

The first round will be reservations, I can only imagine the angry mob that might show up at my door if someone missed out :lol:

I hereby reserve every single Lucky Koin you're going to mint! :P I love koi, with asagi being my favorite!

Edited by Mauison

Will you be doing reservations for these or a F5 frenzy?

CF30

The first round will be reservations, I can only imagine the angry mob that might show up at my door if someone missed out :lol:

I hereby reserve every single Lucky Koin you're going to mint! :P I love koi, with asagi being my favorite!

My Butterfly Shusui are going to be upset to hear that Mauison. I have a thing for scaleless and doitsu's. And I may have to go back to selling geocoins if Tsun keeps producing these Koins...

You guys are too funny, I'm swamped with orders to fill and you're already trying to get me to launch reservations for these, lol. I won't open reservations until I get all ET's out and take a deep breath. So I will probably be packing orders into this weekend. I am glad there is excitement over this coin. Everyone at work and my family all thought the Koin was very sharp.

tsun