Images on the maps?

Hi all,

Not sure what to call these, but I'm curious what other ones of these are out there other than the 2 that I know of. They're pretty neat. Here are the 2 that I know of. GC279GP (Oregon) and GC2N5D1 (Colorado) What you'll have to do after you go on the cache page is go down to the map part of the cache page and select 'View larger map' and then you mave have to zoom out a little to see what I'm talking about. Do these have a particular name? Does anyone know of any others out there? Oh, and how do they do this that they can plan these out so perfectly when they are on the ground? Thanks! --Dulce-Joy

There's plenty of room between the eyes and circle, whats stopping me from hiding a bunch of caches to fill in the gaps? Then I just ruined your picture! That's the biggest issue I see.

Talking about it is one thing, but doing it is another thing. I don't think anyone has done anything like that yet.

There's plenty of room between the eyes and circle, whats stopping me from hiding a bunch of caches to fill in the gaps? Then I just ruined your picture! That's the biggest issue I see.

Talking about it is one thing, but doing it is another thing. I don't think anyone has done anything like that yet.

Agree. :grin:

No one would actually want to do it, I think.