The Blew Out My Flip Flop Cointest

LadyBee4T

You guys are doing really well! :D:lol:

I now have a song stuck in my head. It's a rather nice song though not like the last one that seemed to stay with me for quite a while....I can't think of a joke about it though. I'm sure one will put up between refrains.....

Wow I didn't realize there were so many funny flip flop stories!! LOL These are a great start!!

Your posts don't have to include flip flips though just to clarify.

Here is something that never fails to make me smile and feel good. I tried to talk my son into something like this but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. You have probably seen it as it went viral and now has over 68 million hits. No one will ever forgot going to this wedding!

<snip>

Keep the smiles coming!!

I first thought of including some Beatles references, but that might not be enough. Then, I thought of some dog pictures, but I think you need more. Then, I saw this video that you included, and I figured I would try to embed one as well. This is from my absolute FAVORITE tv show right now: The Office. A couple of seasons ago, the cast did their own version of the wedding dance, and included it in an episode. let's see if I can get this to work...

<snip>

I don't watch much tv because I can't afford cable so I have never seen that before. I got a big laugh when the guy kicked the woman in the face! Maybe that tells you the mood I've been in....

SgtMikel hit on the fact that I am also a big Beatles fan. Paul McCartney will be here Sunday and again no tickets for me. That's ok since I saw him once in his prime. :lol:

YAY!!! I was able to provide a laugh for my friend! Yahoo!!! I'm so glad...

question.....

why you are calling these type of shoes.... flip flops?? Because of the sound they make???

so... how do you call the wooden shoes... (not only the Dutch ones...)???? ... Tack Toucks??? :laughing:

I am kiding!!! :D

We call flip flops.... Sayonares! :laughing: probably because flip flops are Japanese.... who knows!

but Sayonara in Japanese means goodbye.... hmmm...

question.....

why you are calling these type of shoes.... flip flops?? Because of the sound they make???

so... how do you call the wooden shoes... (not only the Dutch ones...)???? ... Tack Toucks??? :laughing:

We call flip flops.... Sayonares! :laughing: probably because flip flops are Japanese.... who knows!

I have no idea why they are now call flip flops. When I was little they were called thongs. Now thongs are made for a completely different body area. I have to watch it so I don't say I have to put my thongs on! :laughing:

question.....

I have no idea why they are now call flip flops. When I was little they were called thongs. Now thongs are made for a completely different body area. I have to watch it so I don't say I have to put my thongs on! :laughing:

hahahhahahahahhaha WOW!!! can you imagine saying that now???? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That would be a missunderstanding for sure!!! hahahahahahahahhaha

Someone trying to be grateful for the heat...

And they say we have Nine months of winter, and three months of bad sledding???

I am not grateful at all! :laughing: :laughing: I told people last winter when they complained about the cold that I could always put on more clothes or blankets or something if I was cold. But when it's hot there is a limit to what I can take off. :lol:

Someone trying to be grateful for the heat...

And they say we have Nine months of winter, and three months of bad sledding???

I am not grateful at all! :laughing: :laughing: I told people last winter when they complained about the cold that I could always put on more clothes or blankets or something if I was cold. But when it's hot there is a limit to what I can take off. :lol:

My dear LB..... there is a problem in that..... When is hot you start taking clothes off... the temperature might go higher to all the others around... so.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Edited by GATOULIS

when the cointest ends?? in your first post it says.... it ends on Tuesday 27th of July....

so... is it ending in Tuesday (26th) or on 27 of july??? :laughing:

I have some things to post for tomorrow... hehehehehe

Whoops!! I originally was going to end it on Wednesday at noon but I am leaving early Thursday morning for the Midwest Geobash so I thought ending it on Tuesday would work better for mailing it out before I left. I guess I didn't go back and make all the changes. My bad.

Yes I'm sure you do have some things to post tomorrow!! :laughing: :laughing:

I MADE A MISTAKE IN THE ORIGINAL POST IN THE DATE THE COINTEST ENDS. BECAUSE OF THAT MISTAKE I WILL CHANGE THE TIME SO THAT COINTEST ENDS ON TUESDAY JULY 26 AT MIDNIGHT EDT. PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST AS SMILES ARE NEEDED ALL AROUND!!! :lol:

edited to say I still made a mistake and had to correct it! LOL

Edited by LadyBee4T

ok... time for funny stupid litle questions....

>>>

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you; but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

I thought about how my mother fed me with a tiny spoon and fork, so I wonder what Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water? (Signal... can you help us in that?)

Can you cry under water?

Do people who spend $2 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

if deaf people go to court is it still called a hearing???

why is is that you continually go back to the fridge or cabinet in hope that something new will be there?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why do you sterilize needles for lethal injection?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in". but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Why the motorcycles are called bikes and the real bikes are called cycles???

It's not surprising that the one who posted the mostest is the winner with post #52. He posted close to one third of all the posts! Gatoulis send me your address and the Blew Out Flip Flop Geocoin is yours!

cbd6db8f-8d2f-40d1-a509-2dc013b9a6af.jpg

Thanks everyone for playing! I really enjoyed reading and watching your jokes and videos and the pictures.

Yesterday Dolfy sent me this link D@mn you autocorrect! I laughed at some of them so hard that tears ran down my face!! Hope you enjoy this site too.

WOW!!! :D I won?? I really won?? :D

I posted a lot not only because I liked the coin (being broken doesn't ruin it in my eyes!) but becaue I wanted you to laugh my friend too! :) I hope I did a good job in that! Laugh is something we all need in our lives! With a smile many of our problems are passing or we look them in a different way while it is easier to find a solution!

Be sure my friend that I will keep this coin and care for it! I will try super glue and I will give a special place in my collection! Thank you once again and I hope your dogs will be ok soon! :)

Thank you for the grat cointest! I had lots of fun and I laughed a lot..... and I needed that too!

I hope all had fun! :D

I will send my address right away! :)

Craig---groan.....LMAO

WHAT!??? :laughing:

Thanks for the cointest LadyBee4T :D

Congratulations Gatoulis :D

Yesterday Dolfy sent me this link D@mn you autocorrect! I laughed at some of them so hard that tears ran down my face!! Hope you enjoy this site too.[/font][/size]

I found that site a couple of months ago. There is so much on there and OMG they're funny!!!!!!!! Sigh.

Craig---groan.....LMAO

WHAT!??? :laughing:

Thanks for the cointest LadyBee4T :D

Congratulations Gatoulis :D

Yesterday Dolfy sent me this link D@mn you autocorrect! I laughed at some of them so hard that tears ran down my face!! Hope you enjoy this site too.[/font][/size]

I found that site a couple of months ago. There is so much on there and OMG they're funny!!!!!!!! Sigh.

OMG.... I think I just busted my gut! I thought lamebook was hilarious... both are great. Congrats Nikos!

the coin came today!!! It is very pretty! :) thank you so much LB for the other gifts too! :)

I examined the coin with a strong magnyfing glass I use to check my real coin and banknote colections!

Well... it was not LB's fault that the coin broke!!! even if she pushed the coin to enter... how could a metal break like that?? there was a miss in the metal there, and a crack! that is for sure! plus that there is an other crach in the middle of the V shaped metal that broke... and there is a very strong posibility that it will break there too! the break starts from the middle or front side and ends on the back side where the coin broke!

I will try to fix things with supper glue... but I would suggest to all to ckech your coins at that area..... maybe this is not the only one!

so LB.... it was not your fault my dear! :)

Glad you like it Nikos!!

It sounds like I will have to check the other flip flop coin I have with a magnifying glass!

Thanks everyone for playing and all the laughs. Now it's time to close this thread. So until the next cointest adios my friends!