FTF goodies

Hi guys,

Well i'm really after sme opinions please.

In bigger caches ( Ammo box / big tupperware boxes etc) what would you like to see as FTF items?

I have so far come across FTF certificates and badges and trackables that have been left for the 1st finder to move along.

So now i have learnt how to set my own caches i want to do something different.

So far i have done a few badges but i like to be different <_<

So i ordered some specially made goodies and I have just taken delivery of my First batch of FTF rosettes. They are stunning looking and i can't wait to pop then into a series i'm waiting on to be ok'd and go live. B)

Is it the thought that counts or do people not really worry about getting something for their FTF??

Or is there something that you have found as a FTF and thought WOW, what a great idea :D

People around here leave a buck or two, some leave gift cards for "real" coffee (Tim Hortons, of course). I have seen iTunes gift certificates and unactivated geocoins as well. Last year one of my teammates got a 25$ starbucks card. In reality, it usually isn't worth the gas money, so the blank log is all the gift I need!!

We left some Boy Scouts of America patches from the 1950's as a FTF in our Scout themed patch trader cache.

That's blasphemy...

They were patches we had multiples of. My wifes grandfather was a professional scouter and her father gave my son a large collection of his old patches (mostly from Idaho and Utah). Non of them are very valuable but my son likes them. Our cache was set up for people to trade patches, but so far no one who has visited has left a patch.

When I first started hiding caches I would leave a $5 Starbucks card and on the cache page I would say that for the first to find, the latte's on me! That soon got old and I ended up just putting a one dollar bill and writing FTF Prize on the bill. I know it's cheap, but I think the FTF'er should get some kind of reward.

After finding many "spent giftcards" in caches i don't bother.

YUP.

$100

Or maybe a geocoin...your choice. ;)

I have a cache that has had that.

first to find $100 bill [claimed]

second to find Jcanyoneer unactivated geocoin [unclaimed]

third to find $20 bill [unclaimed]

fourth to find unactivated geocoin [unclaimed]

-

if one lives/caches phoenix, they know the cache 001961.