Thanks Geocaching

godavid

well i was a active memeber intill you change the forum and the main site of geocaching well you can call me old school but the old/other way was much gooder/better how ever way you want to slice/cut it i liked it better thna the new site.well I still want to thank those that help run/work the geocaching in and out of the site works like the people who Voluntes and to help out at othe rstuff thanks to them who keep it going keep up the great work and god bless us all............†

I second the hope your active caches will be maintained, adopted, or physically removed then archived.

New site seems better, other than making the Benchmarks harder to find and I know the new maps are still a work in progress (though I rather like them now).

New forums seem definitely better.

P.S. Your spelling: it needs much work.

well i was a active memeber intill you change the forum and the main site of geocaching well you can call me old school but the old/other way was much gooder/better how ever way you want to slice/cut it i liked it better thna the new site.well I still want to thank those that help run/work the geocaching in and out of the site works like the people who Voluntes and to help out at othe rstuff thanks to them who keep it going keep up the great work and god bless us all............†

How much trouble did you go through to get that † character in there?

Don't let the door hit you in the @** on the way out. What a lame excuse!

Take it easy, kwhart.

I, on the other hand, hope that the OP can feel a little more support from the community here, instead of such comments.

Even if they want to "commit geocide", there is no reason to not try to work out an understanding of what we can do as a community to help them with understanding the website and game a little better.

Wilddav, you can always leave feedback on the site here

Unfortunately, the site will be like this for now. The functions are the same, just organized a little differently. With a little time, you can get "used to" the new layout and still hide and seek geocaches. If you're really done (or taking a break), I hope you enjoyed the game while you played it!

How much trouble did you go through to get that † character in there?

Crap, doesn't paste properly. Never mind.

Decimal: 8224

Hex: 2021

HTML Number: †

Description: Dagger

Symbol: †

Edited by Thrak

Old user name wilddav,,I work a lot and now bought me a new place took me a year to fix it up.

" WELL " lOOK WHO CAME BACK...

I have a new gps and been finding a few ...

I have lot of catching up to do...

or I have a lot of caching to do...

Edited by godavid

etrex10..

I am thinking to go with the etrex85

I think its the etrex85. But I do like this little dude..

The current one is the eTrex35 so you'll have to wait a few years for the 85. Rest assured when it is released, it'll come with buggy firmware just like all its ancestors. :blink:

Welcome back!

Not a getting started issue, moving to a more appropriate forum.

Actually I think it would have been better to archive the old thread and start a new one. It's been moved so far that the original forum experience has been changed for a different one. :laughing:

And if you think the old version of the website was more better, check out the wayback machine to see what we had to deal with in the really early days.

Edited by wimseyguy