AGT coins? Trades?

TEAM HARTSOCK

I am wondering if anyone has any of these to trade. I have tried to finish this series in the last two years, but with having a premature baby and then my mom having a prolong bout against cancer where my brothers and I became her caretakers until she passed away, I just havent been able to finish it. I have time set aside in the next weeks to attack it the best I can, but I seriously doubt I am going to be able to complete it before the deadline is up. I talked with the people at GW9 and they said at this point there are no more extensions and once the coins are gone they are gone. I keep watching the site hoping it will be extended again (it's been done at least 3 times I think) but alas, it seems to be the end. I have had a ton of fun earning these, but I stare up at the Allegheny GeoTrail offical plaque that I dropped something like 60 or 80 bucks on and the empty holes bug me to no end. My whole family was trying to accomplish these and we each had a passport, so we have a few extras that my kids generously said that instead of each of us trying to complete a set at least we could have the one in the plaque to display.

So I am wondering if anyone else is in the place I am and know they prob won't finish the whole thing, but still have some other counties they would like to trade for. The ones we have are:

Cameron

Clarion

Elk

Forest

Jefferson

Potter (We've earned the stamps for Potter, but still need to pick up our coins, hopefully this week)

We are in need of:

Crawford

McKean (only 2 more stamps for this one, but still interested incase we don't get to it.)

Venango

Warren

Final Coin

Getting the plaque filled is important to us, but so is finishing the trail, so we will still be going out and trying to do the caches eventhough there won't be the stamps or the coins to earn. If you have some to trade, please PM me here. thanks!

Hi,

You'll have better luck posting in the GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS - ALL TRADES ARE MADE HERE thread pinned at the top of the Geocoin Discussions forum. (Which is also where all trade requests are meant to go). Good luck. :)

oh...jeesh....I never noticed that up there... thanks and will a mod please either move this or delete it? I will just copy it in there now so it might as well be deleted. Sorry about that.