How about a separate thread for testing avatars?

LarsThorwald

I agree fully. I see that some of the threadsd on testing avitars are up to 70 and 80 or more. By the time all of those avitars are loaded you could have gone out and hidden a new cache.

I must admit that I am as guilty as the next guy so I agree that a separate section would be very usefull without being intrusive on other threads.

TrollGRG

troll1.jpg

I'd like to see a seperate avatar thread as well, and it'd be good if they also made to delete posts older than 10 days or something.

Another feature that would be nice, is is an original poster of a thread somehow had the power to close a thread.

It'd be real nice if this could be a button like the edit post one, or if not then maybe have it set up so we could just write "CLOSE THREAD" or similar in the subject field and an explaination in out post, and Jeremy and/or whoever has the power could verify the original poster and close it (Not sure if that'd be a lot of work for them).

I've seen quite a few posts that could have/would have been closed if this were possible.

Money doesn't grow on trees, but there is cache in the woods.