Anyone notice they'd started changing the profile page?

SE7EN

If you look at someone's profile page source, just below where it shows how many bench marks, there it will show how many Traditional caches that person has found.

For example, here's mine:

...<FONT SIZE=2>Travel Bugs Owned/Found: 0/0</FONT><br/><FONT SIZE=2>Benchmarks <A HREF="../mark/nearest.asp?A=100135">Found</A>: 0<br><br><!--Traditional: 0<p>-->...

Nifty!

Cool... I see I see..

<FONT SIZE=2>Caches <A

HREF="/seek/nearest_cache.asp?ul=lthaus">Found</A>/<A HREF="/seek/nearest_cache.asp?u=lthaus">Hidden</A>: 17/0<br>

<FONT SIZE=2>Travel Bugs Owned/Found: 0/2</FONT><br/>

<FONT SIZE=2>Benchmarks <A HREF="../mark/nearest.asp?A=11853">Found</A>: 0<br><br>

<!--Traditional: 14

Interesting....but is your number correct? My profile says traditional: 350. I don't know for sure what TPTB consider traditional. By my count, we have 417 regular caches including multis (or 361 not including multis and 56 multi-caches). Those, plus 99 virtuals, 1 locationless, and 9 events, add up to the correct overall number of 526.

Alchemist2000

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

Mine was accurate.

I wonder is it counts what those caches are now. It could have been a Traditional when you found it, but the owner realizing an offset is actually a Multi, could have changed it.

Did you count what the caches are now or what they were when you found them?

CR

72057_2000.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Sissy-n-CR:

Mine was accurate.

I wonder is it counts what those caches are _now._ It could have been a Traditional when you found it, but the owner realizing an offset is actually a Multi, could have changed it.

Yea...that occurred to me after I made the post. I keep a spreadsheet with our caches and just took the numbers from that. I'll have to go back and take a look at them, but I suspect you are right. That will be on my "in the middle of the night and I have insomnia but geocaching.com is fast" to do list. icon_wink.gif

Alchemist2000

texasgeocaching_sm.gif