I have travelled 20,000 km

Congratulations to you all with your amazing travel distances.

I have not been able to travel 20,000 km in probably the last 4 years total caching or not.

Wish I could. My dang geo-coin has even gone farther then me and it was lost for 9 months :blink:

According to GCStatistic, we have 122,060 miles (195,296 km) from cache to cache. But according to our tracker coin, we have 122,100 miles. No idea where the extra 40 miles came from. Makes no difference, I just like using the tracker coin so I can download the .kml file and look at the map in Google Earth.

According to GCStatistic, we have 122,060 miles (195,296 km) from cache to cache. But according to our tracker coin, we have 122,100 miles. No idea where the extra 40 miles came from. Makes no difference, I just like using the tracker coin so I can download the .kml file and look at the map in Google Earth.

I don't use a tracker coin but I've got a TB tag for my dog but only dip it into caches he's actually visited. According to my FindStatGen generated stats my current Cache-to-Cache distance is 124,585 miles, which works out to an average of 118 miles between the caches I have found.

I actually keep accurate records on the distances between true cache locations (finals for whereigos, multis and puzzles) and the exact order in which I found the caches. My experience is that the estimates you get from various statistics sites tend to be high by about 5-10%.

Just this week I passed 450,000 miles (724,000 km). I go to Australia this fall which may get me to 500,000 miles before my tenth caching anniversary.

...which works out to an average of 118 miles between the caches I have found.

Wow... You travel a lot, dont you? Mine works out to an average of 146 km per cache (90.7 mi).

I do, but certainly not as much as someone that might work in sales or an airline. There have been a few trips that contributed significantly to those numbers. There were three to Africa (although for one of those I didn't find a cache), two to China (again, on my last trip I didn't find any caches), and several to Europe. I also have family in California (~2400 miles away) and have made a few vacation/business trips there.

Wow... You travel a lot, dont you? Mine works out to an average of 146 km per cache (90.7 mi).

I never thought about doing that calculation before. I'm averaging 343 miles between caches. Holy crap.

I never thought about doing that calculation before. I'm averaging 343 miles between caches. Holy crap.

There was a thread awhile back where the OP asked for that stat. I don't recall who had the highest number but yours would certainly be in the running.