sugestion WHO PLACED THAT

eaglescout

I am new to this (forum thing) so some one might have said it and since its been a while since iv placed a cache it might already be here but i think that a placed cach should be able to be loged as two people placing it i mean u can have two names under the title but i do belive u cant have it on two MY CAHCING PAGES as caches you have hidden because i have and know others have come together and hidden caches with other geocachers did i got my point across and are there others out there that agree with me?

and is the a special message icon for ideas?

I am new to this forum thing so someone might have said it. Its been a while since I've placed a cache so it might already be here. I think that a placed cache should be able to be logged as two people placing it. I mean you can have two names under the title but I do believe you can't have it on two MY CACHING PAGES as caches you have hidden. I have and know others have come together and hidden caches with other geocachers. Did I get my point across? Are there others out there that agree with me? Is the special message icon for ideas?

Is that what you meant to type?

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took the one less traveled by, ...

unclerojelio

With a little punctuation thrown into your question, I see where you're coming from. We had exactly this discussion, and decided to form a "team" with its own cache site. When we place caches or go out hunting as a team, we can log the info there. If we go out individually, we can log the hide or the find on our own pages.