ITT: Post a picture of your cache mobile

dorqie

Do we really need another thread when the old one is still only a page or 2 back?

Didyou really need to even come in here and post.....a negative comment at that. If you don't like it, why bother even checking this thread out.....just move on to the next. DANG! What is up with you negative folks?!?

Do we really need another thread when the old one is still only a page or 2 back?

Didyou really need to even come in here and post.....a negative comment at that. If you don't like it, why bother even checking this thread out.....just move on to the next. DANG! What is up with you negative folks?!?

Ditto!! I am so sick of the negativity too!!

As far as my CacheMobile....mine is the typical mom minivan. No pics though.

Do we really need to introduce "ITT" to these forums? Somebody slap me in the internet.

I'm still trying to figure out the ITT acronym. Only ITT I know is the "educational institution" that loves advertising during Judge Judy!

Ditto!! I am so sick of the negativity too!!

As far as my CacheMobile....mine is the typical mom minivan. No pics though.

Well soooorrrrryyyy! Didn't realize I was being negative. I just thought perhaps the OP was new and didn't realize there is already a fun and festive thread on this very topic (that I've posted my ride in) that was still active. I actually didn't mean to seem negative - should have stuck some smilies in there. Is there an acronym for "should have stuck some smilies in there"? My apologies to everyone involved.

This was mine on my way out to my first CITO event. Deer decided to try and beat me across the road and attempt to jump it at 55mph.

ef8ff1c4-7046-4726-895d-fe383541b304.jpg

I haven't replaced it yet because I am deployed, but my wife has an identical Highlander. I'm hoping to get a Subaru Legacy GT when I get back.

13328618-640.jpg

o.0

were you ok?

(also, having a hard time getting over a smashed up car with a "margaritaville" vanity plate... sorry for the laughs at your expense)