Pocket Queries

Hi, my mate has just 48hrs ago signed up as a premium member and setup some pq's on the website. He has an iPhone 4 with the latest Groundspeak app, the same as myself. But his app does NOT show the pocket query link but mine does...!! Can anyone shed any light on why this is missing from his app??? Thanks

Hi, my mate has just 48hrs ago signed up as a premium member and setup some pq's on the website. He has an iPhone 4 with the latest Groundspeak app, the same as myself. But his app does NOT show the pocket query link but mine does...!! Can anyone shed any light on why this is missing from his app??? Thanks

Don't know if this is right but I would try logging off the account on the Iphone and then logging back in.

Also, probably the wrong forum.

Edited by Hypnopaedia

The new version of the Geocaching app. (updated about a week ago) moved the spot to download pocket queries from the saved tab at the bottom to the Pocket Query tab on the main screen. If it doesn't show up either they have the old version downloaded and need to upgrade or are not logged in/not registered as a premium member.

Hi guys, i am the mate Ash mentioned. Thanks for both the replies , we have tried them both but no joy . I have version 4.5 on the iphone, and am definately a premium member as i checked on the web.

What makes this more bizarre is that when we logged bigbadash on via my phone , pocket quieries appeared so clearly its not the app thats the problem.

Anybody else care to suggest a fix to me ?

Thanks in advance

Steve

G-UHOP

Hi guys, i am the mate Ash mentioned. Thanks for both the replies , we have tried them both but no joy . I have version 4.5 on the iphone, and am definately a premium member as i checked on the web.

What makes this more bizarre is that when we logged bigbadash on via my phone , pocket quieries appeared so clearly its not the app thats the problem.

Anybody else care to suggest a fix to me ?

Thanks in advance

Steve

G-UHOP

If you updated to version 4.5, go to the front screen and click on 'Pocket Queries'.

BUT...

I can't accessed the "Saved GPX" files. They don't seem to show up any where in the revised app.

What makes this more bizarre is that when we logged bigbadash on via my phone , pocket queries appeared so clearly its not the app thats the problem.

Not an Iphone user, but, I wonder if the underlined bit is the problem... :huh:

Or are you using two phones?

Hi all I will be interested to see what the fix is, since I am having exactly the same problems and yes 1) I am logged in 2) I am a premium member. I followed the direction on the tutorial page have a query available but when I try to access it is says they are not set up.

The new version of the Geocaching app. (updated about a week ago) moved the spot to download pocket queries from the saved tab at the bottom to the Pocket Query tab on the main screen. If it doesn't show up either they have the old version downloaded and need to upgrade or are not logged in/not registered as a premium member.

Yes, it is now on a different page, except that only two of my PQ appear on this page, and the old button to add new queries is removed from the saved page. So how do I put new queries into the program?

geocaching.com/pocket

On the iPhone: "Pocket Queries"

So I've found the PQ, but there is another problem. For several hours after making a new PQ, it doesn't come up on my iphone. This is a problem if I make a new query right before going out to find caches. It means I have to generate the queries at least a day in advance, which also means that they may not contain a newly published cache.