A warm Welcome to the new Reviewer

ROTSIP

:D Great news!!:D

Please join me in welcoming our new reviewer Ingwe9 who will soon be assisting me with the reviewing for Africa.

I'm sure everyone is curious about who will be joining me. Are you all wondering who Ingwe9 might be?

Well, let me give you the good news - he has chosen to be open about his identity, but will keep his player and reviewer accounts separate.

He is Rolf Ludwig of GEO936

Rolf - a big welcome, and I hope that you will enjoy working with the great SA geocaching community as much as I do. :smile::D

:D Great news!!:D

Please join me in welcoming our new reviewer Ingwe9 who will soon be assisting me with the reviewing for Africa.

I'm sure everyone is curious about who will be joining me. Are you all wondering who Ingwe9 might be?

Well, let me give you the good news - he has chosen to be open about his identity, but will keep his player and reviewer accounts separate.

He is Rolf Ludwig of GEO936

Rolf - a big welcome, and I hope that you will enjoy working with the great SA geocaching community as much as I do. :smile::D

Great news!!! Now at least you will get some sleep.... or maybe the cachers will increase the caches keeping both of you out of sleep! :laughing::rolleyes:

I see a new name on the Reviewing horizon - is this by any chance what happens after running the Techno Series and an TB Race? Or am I assuming incorrectly?

Welcome Pte_Curb

Indeed, you are correct. :rolleyes: Thank you for the welcome. I am still very much a newbie at this but under Rodney's watchful eye and ongoing mentoring, I should come up to speed fairly quickly. :blink: The task is daunting but I shall endeavour to serve the SA and Africa geocachers as best I can.

BruceTP / Pte Curb

Congrats Bruce, and thanks for the very quick publication on my N3 View cache, I did the listing while on the way home out on a backroad in the middle of nowhere in the dark and where I had a signal of sorts. By the time I got home it was published, wow.....