Should Kids be allowed to post in the forums?

Really, the whole "hate in your heart" and 'whoa my drama meter' wasn't negative?

And the calling each other snobs?

Ok..I guess that's adult nice behavior.

Sorry, I missed the "hate in your heart" bit:

not everyone that enjoys geocaching are old and retired. Older people can be just as ignorant and complain over stupid issues. You can't judge a group by certain individuals. This game is for fun and some people just take it to serious, getting hung up on the comments of one person. Just get over it and keep on truckin, can't enjoy yourself with all that hate in your heart

Sounds to me like a younger person posted that. "Drama meter" was a reaction to that younger person's overstatement.

I'm 21 sir, I don't mean kids i mean younger people. I read the forums regularly and most all i see is some older person complaining about something pointless and not worth being an issue.

I guess that would be because most of the people that post here are "older people". It stands to reason that when somebody here is "complaining about something pointless" that it would be somebody in the majority, wouldn't it?

Thank you for the pointless reply, I'll add it to the bunch

Really, the whole "hate in your heart" and 'whoa my drama meter' wasn't negative?

And the calling each other snobs?

Ok..I guess that's adult nice behavior.

Sorry, I missed the "hate in your heart" bit:

not everyone that enjoys geocaching are old and retired. Older people can be just as ignorant and complain over stupid issues. You can't judge a group by certain individuals. This game is for fun and some people just take it to serious, getting hung up on the comments of one person. Just get over it and keep on truckin, can't enjoy yourself with all that hate in your heart

Sounds to me like a younger person posted that. "Drama meter" was a reaction to that younger person's overstatement.

I'm 21 sir, I don't mean kids i mean younger people. I read the forums regularly and most all i see is some older person complaining about something pointless and not worth being an issue.

I guess that would be because most of the people that post here are "older people". It stands to reason that when somebody here is "complaining about something pointless" that it would be somebody in the majority, wouldn't it?

Thank you for the pointless reply, I'll add it to the bunch

I'm sorry... what was pointless about my reply?

doesn't disprove my statement at all. simply shows that far more of the "majority" are complaining. Seeing as that ratio is great lets just say only 20 to 1. That would be one kid with the potential to say foolish things compared to 20 older people doing the same thing. I just look at these post and it seems that older people are fine with stupid topics, as long as kids are not the ones bringing them up. Granted every age is capable of doing this. But age is not to blame for ignorance. That's plain to see on these forums. People complain about poor grammar also, Welcome to the internet of 2011 that's the way it is.

Edited by Night_Hiker

doesn't disprove my statement at all. simply shows that far more of the "majority" are complaining. Seeing as that ratio is great lets just say only 20 to 1. That would be one kid with the potential to say foolish things compared to 20 older people doing the same thing. I just look at these post and it seems that older people are fine with stupid topics, as long as kids are not the ones bringing them up. Granted every age is capable of doing this. But age is not to blame for ignorance. That's plain to see on these forums. People complain about poor grammar also, Welcome to the internet of 2011 that's the way it is.

I still fail to see what you are so worked up about. Very few people here are complaining about very few kids, and those kids are much younger than you are, anyway. I do not have a problem with the younger people that post here, and I sometimes have a serious problem with some of the older people that post here.

By the way, since today's update, this is really a moot argument anyway.

Oh, and don't forget that you are a part of the internet of 2011, too. And that is not as pointless as it may seem.

and those kids are much younger than you are, anyway.

Look at his profile picture, he is between 16 - 18 years old. He's the spitting image of a kid in High School. I should know, I spend 3/4 of my year in one. I somehow doubt that there's many kids in Middle/Elementary who can actually post here.

Look at his profile picture, he is between 16 - 18 years old. He's the spitting image of a kid in High School. I should know, I spend 3/4 of my year in one. I somehow doubt that there's many kids in Middle/Elementary who can actually post here.

Was this a supervised post?

Was this a supervised post?

!

I still fail to see what you are so worked up about. Very few people here are complaining about very few kids, and those kids are much younger than you are, anyway. I do not have a problem with the younger people that post here, and I sometimes have a serious problem with some of the older people that post here.

By the way, since today's update, this is really a moot argument anyway.

Oh, and don't forget that you are a part of the internet of 2011, too. And that is not as pointless as it may seem.

i'm not worked up lol. Just saying